Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Looking for someone to do some bike work

Old 05-21-2010, 02:49 PM
Ultraspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ultravietnam has disabled reputation
Default Looking for someone to do some bike work

I have a '04 GSXR 750 that I already purchased new tires, sprockets, and chain. I'm looking to find someone that would do the work (install/mount work). I would appreciate the referral.

Post, PM, or text me

75-971-1100 - cell

-Khoi
Old 05-21-2010, 02:52 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Re: Looking for someone to do some bike work

skrooz can do the work... I have been doing work on alot of bikes lately.. so... what is one more... lol. Tires are easy... if you take them off yourself.. will only run you about $35 each... I can get them for about $25 - $30... sprockets aren't hard... but depends on how you want to do the chain... with a master link or with a press in link.. cause you will need to find somebody that can do it if its a press in style.
Old 05-21-2010, 03:11 PM
yes sir

rollingstock has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
skrooz can do the work... I have been doing work on alot of bikes lately.. so... what is one more... lol. Tires are easy... if you take them off yourself.. will only run you about $35 each... I can get them for about $25 - $30... sprockets aren't hard... but depends on how you want to do the chain... with a master link or with a press in link.. cause you will need to find somebody that can do it if its a press in style.
and you wonder why i dont come hangout anymore.. all the shit iv helped you/your girls bike with and your still sending work to sumone else.. glad i wasted a shit ton of time and money helping you guys out.. ya driving 2hrs one way is cheap
Old 05-21-2010, 04:19 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by rollingstock
and you wonder why i dont come hangout anymore.. all the shit iv helped you/your girls bike with and your still sending work to sumone else.. glad i wasted a shit ton of time and money helping you guys out.. ya driving 2hrs one way is cheap
you dont live on this side of the water... you never come over here... you dont have your phone anymore... and the amount of money you would get for putting a chain and sprockets on would probably hardly be worth the trip.. but if you feel like going that far out of your way... bring it homie... you can do it at my place if thats the case.

No homo...
Old 05-21-2010, 06:58 PM
Ultraspeed

ultravietnam has disabled reputation

Hit me up with a PM w/ your price for all the work I listed. I don't mind driving to the other side of the water. Reputation > stealership/strangers.
Old 05-21-2010, 09:06 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

and dont be trying to blame me on why you dont come over here anymore... Mr.. I am not driving in Virginia Beach again.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:52 PM
Registered Member

streetsk8er757 has disabled reputation

check pms
Old 05-25-2010, 12:29 AM
misunderstood.

s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin s2katin

Check PM's. Is the bike ride-able to get to the place where it would be worked on (Hampton,) or would it need to be towed. When are you looking to get this done, I can do it for you just let me know and we can work out a price.