Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I have a 2002 monte carlo and thinking about modifying it what do you think?

Old 04-08-2004, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma Enigma
Default Re: I have a 2002 monte carlo and thinking about modifying it what do you think?

GET A FUCKING EVO.
Old 04-08-2004, 04:41 PM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS
Default Re: I have a 2002 monte carlo and thinking about modifying it what do you think?

if you like the car sell it and get a GTP, it's very similar. they're such better cars. faster, better looking, better handaling and they have that lovely whining belt noise! gawd i LOVE that...

Last edited by DoC-JoneS; 04-08-2004 at 04:45 PM.
Old 04-08-2004, 05:11 PM

scorched is an unknown quantity at this point

their trannys suck

scrap it
Old 04-08-2004, 05:12 PM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

Originally Posted by scorched
their trannys suck
no, my tranny sucks...
Old 04-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Does anyone on this board like anyone elses car other than there fucking own!?!?

In answer to the thread topic, supercharge it like the Grand Prix GTP's and have fun!
Old 04-08-2004, 07:17 PM
Licensed to Kill

Keiichi is an unknown quantity at this point

wouldn't supercharging it just make it a monte carlo SS? therefore he should just get a monte carlo SS.....
Old 04-08-2004, 07:35 PM
squeegee my fiji

†Specter† †Specter† †Specter†

why are all the classics now FWD???? geez
Old 04-09-2004, 02:42 AM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by nosman757
It is a yellow monte carlo not a ss are anything this just might be my regular car and fix up another. advise
hey man...dont listen to these ass goblins! you got the best engine in the world in the buick 3800 series II V6. there is a lot that you can do to your car. I am in the grand prix club around here, and we have grand prixs, montes, regals, bonnevilles, etc. and we can get you anything for the car/engine that you need and have a lot of knowledgeable people too. if you are interested let me know.
Old 04-09-2004, 03:18 AM
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

Originally Posted by SLOW_GTP
hey man...dont listen to these ass goblins! you got the best engine in the world in the buick 3800 series II V6.
actually the best engine in the world is the 03 Cobra motor
Old 04-09-2004, 05:12 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

no way. dont you know the best engine in the world is a b16