Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hickory/ Chesapeake area- Watch your cars!!!

Old 09-11-2003, 06:35 AM
poop

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

yup. we had a car "scope" my driveway out back in the day when the s2k, gsr, and my car was in it one night. i opened up my top window and looked at them and they never came back. cuse im home alllll night and usually awake until 4am. so i'll hear if anyones out there. and my roomates up by 4am for work. i usually hear him getting up as i goto sleep.
Old 09-11-2003, 06:38 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

Originally posted by Crate
yup. we had a car "scope" my driveway out back in the day when the s2k, gsr, and my car was in it one night. i opened up my top window and looked at them and they never came back. cuse im home alllll night and usually awake until 4am. so i'll hear if anyones out there. and my roomates up by 4am for work. i usually hear him getting up as i goto sleep.

well...most of us don't stay up that late crate..but i sure as hell woke up...my dad heard their car and heard my alarm
Old 09-11-2003, 07:11 AM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri

Originally posted by Crate
im home alllll night and usually awake until 4am. so i'll hear if anyones out there. and my roomates up by 4am for work. i usually hear him getting up as i goto sleep.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:21 AM
Bro'd Out

Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito Tito
Default Re: Re: Re: Hickory/ Chesapeake area- Watch your cars!!!

Originally posted by onebadk1tty
I live in etheridge meadows....between fentress and stockley bridge.

Etheridge woods in the house.....

um never had a problem with my car when it was at home....but i tried to keep in the garage most of the time
Old 09-11-2003, 10:02 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

My car used to always get broken into in Chesapeake...but not for car parts. Jackasses used to think I left my dope in my car.
Old 09-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Fuk Hondas

BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI BooztedSI

ill sleep in my shoes for now on....if i hear my shit, ill take off after em and whoop some fuckin ass.....ball peen hammer says so....
Old 09-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

I'm over in suffolk, and someone in the complex I live in just got thier bike stolen last night, it was a yellow and black suzuki gsxr, took it from right in front of his Apt.
Old 09-11-2003, 02:33 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu Neo Xian Wu

damn... what part do you live in? i live on Broad St, basically like 2 blocks down from the Po-po station and they come up and down the street all the time... haven't had any trouble since i've been there... they haven't even fucked wit it while it's been under the car cover... of course i check like er' 15-30 mins after 12 if i'm still up... lol
Old 09-11-2003, 09:24 PM
ken
UTRASP33D

ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken

you know this thread is kinda perfect timeing, last night i got home at about 2 am, and i was sitting on my pourch drinking a killians, when this ef hatch pulled into my court with his head lights off, and then they busted a real quick u turn and balled out, im guessing they noticed me on the pourch. but it had a spud launcher on it. so now im kinda worriesd about my car... but hopefully they wont come back.
Old 09-11-2003, 09:25 PM
ken
UTRASP33D

ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken ken

i live in chesapeake

Quick Reply: Hickory/ Chesapeake area- Watch your cars!!!