Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Hickory/ Chesapeake area- Watch your cars!!!

Old 09-11-2003, 04:23 AM
wharlgarbl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline
Angry Hickory/ Chesapeake area- Watch your cars!!!

Exactly what it says. If you hear any type of fart can driving slowly by your house don't hesitate to get up and check shit out.

Last night around 2:45 AM my alarm went off and there went a little shit bucket flying down the road....managed to get my door opened but didn't get anything. (luckily) and MY CAR IS COMPLETELY STOCK LOOKING other then being lowered...They didn't break anything either, Guess my alarm scared them off...and all the lights flicking on in the house suddenly..

Just a heads up though. Watch your cars.
Old 09-11-2003, 04:27 AM
I have a 20 valve...

crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx crxnfx

hey, its legal for us to shoot out the front door, or snipe from the trees and hit those fuckers right? I'm sick of this shit. all I have read about in the past few days is nothing but fuckers breaking into shit. Then I hear that EEK's fucking car gets stolen...rims getting takin....if anybody on this forum is doing this shit...so help them...
Old 09-11-2003, 04:30 AM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd
Default Re: Hickory/ Chesapeake area- Watch your cars!!!

Originally posted by onebadk1tty
Exactly what it says. If you hear any type of fart can driving slowly by your house don't hesitate to get up and check shit out.

Last night around 2:45 AM my alarm went off and there went a little shit bucket flying down the road....managed to get my door opened but didn't get anything. (luckily) and MY CAR IS COMPLETELY STOCK LOOKING other then being lowered...They didn't break anything either, Guess my alarm scared them off...and all the lights flicking on in the house suddenly..

Just a heads up though. Watch your cars.
Where do you live in Chesapeake? I live there and have ben hearing about some things going on, but I have had no problems
Old 09-11-2003, 04:42 AM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline
Default Re: Re: Hickory/ Chesapeake area- Watch your cars!!!

Originally posted by crxnfx
hey, its legal for us to shoot out the front door, or snipe from the trees and hit those fuckers right? I'm sick of this shit. all I have read about in the past few days is nothing but fuckers breaking into shit. Then I hear that EEK's fucking car gets stolen...rims getting takin....if anybody on this forum is doing this shit...so help them...
I wish we could shot them...When i called the cops they said they haven't heard any other reports (probably pushed them aside. good for nothings)...but they came and patrolled the neighborhood for a while...

but i mean..c'mon!? fucking idiots...i have no body kit...i don't have any hot rims..no gauges all over my dash no big fat stereo equipment just a kenwood deck...I don't even have a damn exhaust on it yet..what the fuck were these people lookin' for?!

Originally posted by travisnd
Where do you live in Chesapeake? I live there and have ben hearing about some things going on, but I have had no problems
I live in etheridge meadows....between fentress and stockley bridge.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:03 AM
2004 Danceoff Champ

Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy Tonka Toy
Default Re: Re: Re: Hickory/ Chesapeake area- Watch your cars!!!

Originally posted by onebadk1tty
but i mean..c'mon!? fucking idiots...i have no body kit...i don't have any hot rims..no gauges all over my dash no big fat stereo equipment just a kenwood deck...I don't even have a damn exhaust on it yet..what the fuck were these people lookin' for?!
Ever think that it was somebody that you know that maybe doesn't like you? If you don't have anything special in your car, it's always a possibility.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:05 AM

PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri PyAri
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Hickory/ Chesapeake area- Watch your cars!!!

Originally posted by Tonka Toy
Ever think that it was somebody that you know that maybe doesn't like you? If you don't have anything special in your car, it's always a possibility.
haha i was thinkin the same thing.

glad to hear they didn't take anything jenn
Old 09-11-2003, 05:07 AM
wharlgarbl

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Hickory/ Chesapeake area- Watch your cars!!!

Originally posted by Tonka Toy
I know it is. That was what i thought at first...but i can't come up with any names...

But really...messing with a car? Fags. I'll never understand the amount of stupidity in this area.

Edit: I know a few people don't like me but then again I never talk to anyone outside of a small ring of friends and my b/f...

Some stupid kids down the road...our house has been broken into twice by the neighbor's delinquint and we caught him scaling the fence out back to get away once....so it could just be some stupid kids looking for drug money
Old 09-11-2003, 05:10 AM
wharlgarbl

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hickory/ Chesapeake area- Watch your cars!!!

Originally posted by PyAri Chick
haha i was thinkin the same thing.

glad to hear they didn't take anything jenn
Me too. And they didn't break anything.

I don't know what the fuck they used to get the door open. My dad said its someone with a skeleton key...and they just simply unlocked my door but couldn't get the alarm off....

Hmm...so maybe someone who has connections with a dealer....

Last edited by notsogoodfeline; 09-11-2003 at 05:22 AM.
Old 09-11-2003, 05:39 AM

wildmn is an unknown quantity at this point

I live right by tallwood highschool and i had my jeep broken into 2 weeks ago, and alarms have been going off late at night recently.
Old 09-11-2003, 06:15 AM
wharlgarbl

never mind...upon closer inspection they did fuck it up.

My roof is all dented and colored blue. my window is broke out of the tracks. NICE.

Quick Reply: Hickory/ Chesapeake area- Watch your cars!!!