Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

HELP PLEASE!!!

Old 12-29-2004, 11:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cntquenchmyfire is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation HELP PLEASE!!!

Hi everyone, names Mike, I havent posted alot on here, but today I saw a couple threads on people trying to get jobs. Im gettin married this weekend, my fiance and I are making the bills right now with about 50 left over, I know that I dont know many people on here, but I was wondering if someone could help me out. I work right now for 8/hr, about 30 hours a week, but I need something fast, Ive got a nasty ass 91 Accord with 185k on it and im just waitin for it to crap out on me , so I know that Ill have to be able to afford a car payment pretty soon. If any one could help me out I would greatly appreciate it, thanks for even reading this thread.

Just in case: Im 19, 2nd year tcc, good with a computer, I can type about 60 wpm, Ive had experience with forklifts, worked on gas fireplaces, I can do manual labor, I can do office work, I learn really fast, so if you know anybody hiring, please hook me up.

Oh and by the way, please PM me with any details. Thanks

Last edited by cntquenchmyfire; 12-29-2004 at 12:04 PM.
Old 12-29-2004, 07:07 PM
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Dara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HELP PLEASE!!!

check dailypress.com, in the career builder section... they usually have some useful postings there. You can also post your resume on careerbuilder.com, and prospective employers will respond to you, based on your qualifications. It works, I've done it Try applying at Verizon, First Union, Bank of America, NCO Financial, and some other banks/credit card places, because they usually pay well. And most will let you apply online. Good luck!
Old 12-29-2004, 07:49 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

Getting married without being through college and without getting a career in place.. I guess thats the Virginia way.

Anyway, the only thing local requiring no education I can think of, that pays $9+hr, construction, sales, or waiting tables.

I could have you hired at Home Depot, but thats only $9ish an hour, and our hours get cut in the wintertime so you'd probably still be stuck with 3x # of hours.

Try car lots, gym sales, anything involving contractual agreements.
Old 12-29-2004, 09:54 PM
Only Godlike

SuPa is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn.. that sucks man, good luck, i'll be on the lookout for you mate
Old 12-30-2004, 08:33 AM

thanks alot for the help guys!!!
Old 12-30-2004, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by flo w fx
Getting married without being through college and without getting a career in place.. I guess thats the Virginia way.

Anyway, the only thing local requiring no education I can think of, that pays $9+hr, construction, sales, or waiting tables.

I could have you hired at Home Depot, but thats only $9ish an hour, and our hours get cut in the wintertime so you'd probably still be stuck with 3x # of hours.

Try car lots, gym sales, anything involving contractual agreements.
ya its a sticky situation, my girl is living with me now at my parents house, because she used to live with her sis at their own place, but couldnt afford the rent anymore, so her sister had to move up to THEIR parents house in new york, and my parents said itd be cool but shed have to move out by jan, we figured that my girlfriend would start going to school in jan and recieve VA, but it didnt work out that way, she ended up working at a daycare center that said they would pay for her to go to school, but ended up screwing her over and sending someone else, so now its too late for her to get into odu and she cant afford rent by herself. so were going to get married and get a place together, we will both be going to school by the summer. haha, sorry for the long ass sentence.
Old 12-30-2004, 08:46 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

You are 19 with no "real job" or full education and planning on getting married? Wow.

Since you didnt ask for relationship advice, guess ill keep my mouth shut.

You can give these a shot too:
http://jobs.hamptonroads.com/
www.monster.com
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/

Good luck.
Old 12-30-2004, 08:47 AM
bye
dirt the flirt.

bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye

ups.