Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

hang out in Newport News???

Old 03-23-2004, 06:34 AM
All that and more!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sweetblonde has disabled reputation
Default hang out in Newport News???

Do you guys always hang out at va beach?? Why not NEwport NEws????
Old 03-23-2004, 06:40 AM
cubs 4 life

boostedgst97 has disabled reputation
Default Re: hang out in Newport News???

im always down for hangin in nn
Old 03-23-2004, 06:47 AM
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Ask some of the people from NN who drive down to the beach to hang out.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:49 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Because it is too far from me.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:19 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about

What is it you mean by hang out... ? i went out there last weekend to see what was going on and all i got was a bunch of lame asses revving on me and asking for an ass whoopin not exactly my kind of crowd.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:34 AM
I Piss Excellence

Shive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond reputeShive has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dxplicitone
What is it you mean by hang out... ? i went out there last weekend to see what was going on and all i got was a bunch of lame asses revving on me and asking for an ass whoopin not exactly my kind of crowd.
Yea, that's all I've heard about NN. And that's why Slozuki and ECR always come down here to chill. Nothing but dumbass ricers....(for the most part)
Old 03-23-2004, 08:34 AM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

i hang out in newport news on occasion...

when i have a drivers license. otherwise its not that entertaining...
Old 03-23-2004, 09:00 AM
ungezogen mench

Saint_James is an unknown quantity at this point

The people who hang out in nn mainly get chased around from spot to spot by the cops all night. That gets really boring, really fast. There are no real spots to just chill because they get ruined by stupid highschool kids. Like the other week at walmart: when the cops showed up, all the kids ran Fast and Furious style. It was actually quite entertaining. (it's even more fun when you freak them out by just shouting "COPS!!!" )

SO it really doesn't matter, if you come up here, you get chased around all night. It's almost become a tradition for the cars and the cops. They've actually learned to await us at the YC/NN line.
Old 03-23-2004, 09:17 AM
Registered Member

BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4 BlackSRT4

Originally Posted by 1SloPrbe
The people who hang out in nn mainly get chased around from spot to spot by the cops all night. That gets really boring, really fast. There are no real spots to just chill because they get ruined by stupid highschool kids. Like the other week at walmart: when the cops showed up, all the kids ran Fast and Furious style. It was actually quite entertaining. (it's even more fun when you freak them out by just shouting "COPS!!!" )

SO it really doesn't matter, if you come up here, you get chased around all night. It's almost become a tradition for the cars and the cops. They've actually learned to await us at the YC/NN line.
Agree, I go down to the beach now. the crowd is more grown and there is NO problem with the damn cops. In NN im tired of getting my night ruined. i asked folks on this side of the water but they claim its too long of a drive.....NOT WITH THE HOV LANE OPEN. see ya'll out there this weekend
Old 03-23-2004, 09:24 AM
Smee

LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98 LudeDude98

Originally Posted by BlackSRT4
Agree, I go down to the beach now. the crowd is more grown and there is NO problem with the damn cops. In NN im tired of getting my night ruined. i asked folks on this side of the water but they claim its too long of a drive.....NOT WITH THE HOV LANE OPEN. see ya'll out there this weekend
i agree, i live in hampton and i never go out on the peninsula anymore, if i do go out on occasions i go with some of my friends down to va beach, where you actually converse, you just dont stand next to your car and eyeball everyone else.

Quick Reply: hang out in Newport News???