VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   757 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/)
-   -   hang out in Newport News??? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/hang-out-newport-news-46686/)

Sweetblonde 03-23-2004 06:34 AM

hang out in Newport News???

Do you guys always hang out at va beach?? Why not NEwport NEws????

boostedgst97 03-23-2004 06:40 AM

Re: hang out in Newport News???

im always down for hangin in nn

El Negro 03-23-2004 06:47 AM

Ask some of the people from NN who drive down to the beach to hang out.

blah 03-23-2004 06:49 AM

Because it is too far from me. :)

dxplicitone 03-23-2004 08:19 AM

What is it you mean by hang out... ? i went out there last weekend to see what was going on and all i got was a bunch of lame asses revving on me and asking for an ass whoopin not exactly my kind of crowd.

Shive 03-23-2004 08:34 AM

Originally Posted by dxplicitone
What is it you mean by hang out... ? i went out there last weekend to see what was going on and all i got was a bunch of lame asses revving on me and asking for an ass whoopin not exactly my kind of crowd.

Yea, that's all I've heard about NN. And that's why Slozuki and ECR always come down here to chill. Nothing but dumbass ricers....(for the most part)

boostjunkie 03-23-2004 08:34 AM

i hang out in newport news on occasion...

when i have a drivers license. otherwise its not that entertaining...

Saint_James 03-23-2004 09:00 AM

The people who hang out in nn mainly get chased around from spot to spot by the cops all night. That gets really boring, really fast. There are no real spots to just chill because they get ruined by stupid highschool kids. Like the other week at walmart: when the cops showed up, all the kids ran Fast and Furious style. It was actually quite entertaining. (it's even more fun when you freak them out by just shouting "COPS!!!" :D)

SO it really doesn't matter, if you come up here, you get chased around all night. It's almost become a tradition for the cars and the cops. They've actually learned to await us at the YC/NN line.

BlackSRT4 03-23-2004 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by 1SloPrbe
The people who hang out in nn mainly get chased around from spot to spot by the cops all night. That gets really boring, really fast. There are no real spots to just chill because they get ruined by stupid highschool kids. Like the other week at walmart: when the cops showed up, all the kids ran Fast and Furious style. It was actually quite entertaining. (it's even more fun when you freak them out by just shouting "COPS!!!" :D)

SO it really doesn't matter, if you come up here, you get chased around all night. It's almost become a tradition for the cars and the cops. They've actually learned to await us at the YC/NN line.

Agree, I go down to the beach now. the crowd is more grown and there is NO problem with the damn cops. In NN im tired of getting my night ruined. i asked folks on this side of the water but they claim its too long of a drive.....NOT WITH THE HOV LANE OPEN. see ya'll out there this weekend

LudeDude98 03-23-2004 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by BlackSRT4
Agree, I go down to the beach now. the crowd is more grown and there is NO problem with the damn cops. In NN im tired of getting my night ruined. i asked folks on this side of the water but they claim its too long of a drive.....NOT WITH THE HOV LANE OPEN. see ya'll out there this weekend

i agree, i live in hampton and i never go out on the peninsula anymore, if i do go out on occasions i go with some of my friends down to va beach, where you actually converse, you just dont stand next to your car and eyeball everyone else.