Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Good place to get a tire checked/plugged? General price/location/hours of operation?

Old 06-16-2008, 09:31 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: Good place to get a tire checked/plugged? General price/location/hours of operati

Originally Posted by T226
Wrong. Patching a tire is WAY more efective then plugging. A plug goes from the outiside in and can still possibly leak. A patch goes from the inside out and has a circle piece that is bigger the the hole. Patches are better then plugs, but plugs are cheaper and easier to do.

Trust me I know.

And as for the Fix-A-Flat, that shit does NOT work. AND it will damage your rim.

i dont agree with the plug/patch argument, ive never had one fail, and i plug ALOT of tires, but fix-a-flat is horrible for the tire, and the rim

to the op- the courthouse shell does tire plugs, 12.00 for the first plug, and then 2.50 per additional plug.

located on princess anne road.

open at 6am-start mechanical work at 7:30am, stop at 5pm, close at 10. m-f
sat-6am open, mech work at 7:30, stop at 12, close at 10.

plugs can be done at any time during our buisness hours
Old 06-16-2008, 09:33 AM
Registered Member

banned_user is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Good place to get a tire checked/plugged? General price/location/hours of operati

ive had service dept installed plugs fail, but there was a time when i just went through plugs alot because they were building a new home depot nearby.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:49 AM
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by T226
Wrong. Patching a tire is WAY more efective then plugging. A plug goes from the outiside in and can still possibly leak. A patch goes from the inside out and has a circle piece that is bigger the the hole. Patches are better then plugs, but plugs are cheaper and easier to do.

Trust me I know.

And as for the Fix-A-Flat, that shit does NOT work. AND it will damage your rim.

The only time I've ever had a patch come back for leaking is because it wasn't put in correctly. You probably won't have a problem with a plug, but the more permanent solution is the patch.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:48 AM
Registered Member

vitamin ef has disabled reputation

LOL WOO HOO I started a discussion!!!

I went to tread quarters and turned in a coupon to have the bitch fixed for free... lol , coupon is on their website, print it and keep it in ur car, HAHA