Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Garbage service question ???

Old 01-06-2004, 11:06 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default Garbage service question ???

Do anybody know the number to call to have the garbage man with the crane come around to your house? Hes suppose to be for moving huge items like debris and stuff that cant fit in your garbage can.

If you dont have the number can i get a name of the service to call? i think its somebody with the city right?

Thanks in advance.
Old 01-06-2004, 11:08 AM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

http://www.vbgov.com/e-gov/vbcsg/faq...2,5613,00.html

Office: (757) 430-2450

they might know?
Old 01-06-2004, 11:10 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

I put an old easy chair & fridge out on regular trash day, and both times the following day, the crane guy came and got the stuff.

I didnt have to call anyone so maybe they have a system.
Or maybe it was luck.
Old 01-06-2004, 11:34 AM
TTTTIIIMMMAAAAAYYY!

dxplicitone has a spectacular aura aboutdxplicitone has a spectacular aura about
Default okay

thanks justin i called and they actually come get a 4 foot x 4 foot pile of crap outside your pad on trash day.. so thats cool...