Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

It finally lives! ...teaser!!

Old 05-11-2011, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN
Default Re: It finally lives! ...teaser!!

Uhhhhhhhh what?
Old 05-11-2011, 08:29 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

Ottis was damn near 800 if not on it when he threw the rod if im not mistaken.

The cops wont fuck with him because hes .... well OLD .... and he can play that card in court .... "Your honor .... I just wanted to be able to hear my car running, im old and my hearing isnt what it used to be in the 1920's"

<3
Old 05-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Chica Pah, Chica Pah

coyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond reputecoyote.v5.0 has a reputation beyond repute

What size pulley you running for that whipple? 3.25"?
Old 05-11-2011, 09:04 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by Broke Neck

The cops wont fuck with him because hes .... well OLD .... and he can play that card in court .... "Your honor .... I just wanted to be able to hear my car running, im old and my hearing isnt what it used to be in the 1920's"

<3
haha.

car sounds nasty.
Old 05-11-2011, 09:15 PM
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva

I want to see this GT500. Be sure to bring it out to some sort of meet/event this summer.
Old 05-12-2011, 01:13 AM
Vette Killer

dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt

Cant wait to see this bitch back on the streets Ottis. It was a monster before it went down .... now a built motor and much bigger blower.
Thanks, hopeful;ly no issues with the break in and tuning.

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Sounds nasty.

IBIGOTEXHAUSTTICKETS!
The sad part is...those are the stock mufflers. Actually I blew the material out of the stock mufflers, those are from a 2008Mustang GT.

Originally Posted by bonestock94
Sounds good, 800 hp has to be insane

Domestics don't usually get those
Especially as a daily sriver, I hope it will be. Anything will be better than than driving the Silverado!!

<3
Teah, you boys don't know nothing about the depression, I had to eat dirt and steal gas out of the city's vehicles!

Originally Posted by coyote.v5.0
What size pulley you running for that whipple? 3.25"?
Right now a 3.5 for break in purposes, but I have several to choose from all the way down to 2.875. Hust got to see what kind of boost it makes.

Originally Posted by Jarrod
haha.

car sounds nasty.
Thanks.

Originally Posted by Qwiksillva
I want to see this GT500. Be sure to bring it out to some sort of meet/event this summer.
I will!

I will get over to the shop today and get some more pics and video. Thias video was sent to me by the shop owner to "get me through the night" hahaha!!
Old 05-12-2011, 06:26 AM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Good job man, I remember the video of when you blew the motor.....car will be sick, I need a ride
Old 05-12-2011, 07:10 AM
Registered Member

Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva

Originally Posted by dohcsvt
I will!

I will get over to the shop today and get some more pics and video. Thias video was sent to me by the shop owner to "get me through the night" hahaha!!
Great to hear. Keep us updated on where you'll be showing up at then.
Old 05-12-2011, 04:41 PM
Vette Killer

dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt dohcsvt

So here is some back ground info. I got the car new in Jan 2008. It had about 400 miles on it when I went pulley, intake and tune. That gave me exactly 100 extra horses to the wheels and the car went 11.9. I then added TB, larger intercooler, long tube headers and cat back. That netted me only about 40 horse and it went 11.4 (also at this time I put the stock mufflers back on, 'cause the magnaflows were horribly loud). I was waiting on the new (then new) 2.9 whipple to become available but it kept getting delayed so I bought a TVS....and before the TVS was even removed from the box Whipple announced they were starting to ship 2.9's. So I immediately turn around and put the TVS up for sale and more or less break even. Ordered the 2.9 put it on and made 692 RWHP. Drove that for awhile (never made it to the strip) and decided to go to a smaller pulley. 19.5 psi, 93 octane and 714 RWHP, put in a set of 3.73 gears and the car went 10.7 on drag radials. I decided to get a race tune, so I loaded him up with 110 leaded racing fuel and a 2.875 pulley and at 22.5 psi it made 772 RWHP. On the way home that night the stock clutch finally let lose (I kinda figured it was going to happen sooner or later since the car had actually broke traction at an 85 mph down shift that evening), but didn't think it would happen 10 minutes later. Anway, got a mccloud twin disc good for 1200 hp and went racing. The car went 10.43 on drag radials click here to see pass. During the races that day I thought I heard detonation, but I never came out of the throttle. Well, the next day I am going down rt58 at about 70mph and I downshift to 4th to pass some slow traffic and at about 4500 rpm and 60% throttle I hear a POP and this is what happened. I guess that I had probably bent a rod at the track.So anyway, that was in November of last year and the new motor is finally here. Here is another video that I took today of the engine actually settling into an idle clicky me!. Anyway, the rear main seal appears to be leaking so the tranny has to come back out, hopefully start some break in miles next week. Sorry for such a long post, but alot of you wanted more back ground info...so there you go!
Old 05-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Skraight.

Fasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond repute

What shop is that? MAP?

Quick Reply: It finally lives! ...teaser!!