Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Clutch Installation....

Old 06-16-2003, 08:51 PM
EMF S2K

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy jeremy

Originally posted by MeanGreenGSX
nah the problem was the fact that the car was only 2 feet off the ground and nothing wanted to line up going back in, did save my self like $300 though so i can live with the pain and anguish
my buddy got his girlfriend and my girlfriend to hold the tranny up, while he bolted it in.<---- excellent use of resourcesi of course roll up right after it is in
Old 06-17-2003, 12:03 PM
hostgator.com

flow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these partsflow fx is infamous around these parts

jen, its a clutch job, i mean.. theres only one way to put it in, if you put it in wrong the tranny wont line up, just pay someone on here to do it
i seriously doubt there are any places that will warranty any clutch work, and especially not on an AWD that isnt stock..

but i could be wrong..

btw i didnt realize that was you the at the magruder light this weekend till i turned my tire was leaking ;(
Old 06-17-2003, 12:06 PM
no love for hoes...

99slowlst

Originally posted by MeanGreenGSX
nah the problem was the fact that the car was only 2 feet off the ground and nothing wanted to line up going back in, did save my self like $300 though so i can live with the pain and anguish

imagine putting a whole fucking engine in....

Old 06-17-2003, 04:09 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

Originally posted by 99slowlst

i have, it was a cyclone in my friends gst and lots of stuff had to be rewired, sucked serverly
Old 06-17-2003, 05:42 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally posted by 99slowlst

dont compare hondas to mitusbishis when it comes to motor swaps or tranny drops, our shit is a cakewalk compared to those fucking things. i did my motor swap by myself in my garage and i would never ever want to swap a dsm........let alone drop the tranny in a gsx, jesus christ thats a pain in the dick........
Old 06-17-2003, 08:42 PM
Registered Member

JNZTRBO is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah I know thats why it costs so money to drop the tranny... bitch to get out...
Old 06-17-2003, 08:58 PM
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
dont compare hondas to mitusbishis when it comes to motor swaps or tranny drops, our shit is a cakewalk compared to those fucking things. i did my motor swap by myself in my garage and i would never ever want to swap a dsm........let alone drop the tranny in a gsx, jesus christ thats a pain in the dick........
nuf said