Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cell phone service...

Old 12-22-2003, 07:55 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93Accord2.2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cell phone service...

Which company has the better service out of these companies...

Verizon
Alltell(sp?)
NTelos
T-Mobile
Virgin Mobile
Sprint

I think that's it...but if I forgot any, rate them too. Thanks
Old 12-22-2003, 07:56 PM
Only Godlike

SuPa is an unknown quantity at this point

sprint = best
Old 12-22-2003, 07:57 PM
GO U!!

W33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to allW33ZY is a name known to all

sprint

I have never had a problem with em
Old 12-22-2003, 07:58 PM
Only Godlike

SuPa is an unknown quantity at this point

sprint

I have never had a problem with em
Ditto..
Old 12-22-2003, 08:01 PM
Registered Member

3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall 3xNakedCall

I have tmobile now and it's pretty good except I don't get shit for service at my house... I had altell before and absolutely hated it. I rarely got service anywhere and it took like 2 days for voice mails to come through.
Old 12-22-2003, 08:44 PM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

alltel and verizon pretty much have the same coverage
Ntelos sucks ass they have filed backrupcy twice and have not put up any towers in about 3 years, plus they try to copy all of suncom's plans
Sprint has real bad customer service and are always looking for a reason to cut off your phone. Half of my customers come from sprint
Virgin mobile runs off of sprint's towers
T-mobile is an all digital network and offers no romning charges at all plus have sim cards and work oversea's
Suncom has unlimited mins but there service is not great plus they always keep you in a one year contract
nextel is expensive and is only good if you have friends that have nextel.

I think that pretty much sums it up

Also the reason you did not get your voicemail all the time on alltel is because you didn't get the thing that lets your know u have voicemail. The think with alltel is that they get you with the extras.

Also I can waive your activation fee with t-mobile and get you a free sony ericson camera phone after mail in rebate. Ican also waive your activation fee and give you a free phone with suncom as well

Last edited by broncomx; 12-22-2003 at 08:48 PM.
Old 12-22-2003, 08:54 PM
Registered Member

JNZTRBO is an unknown quantity at this point

Sprint doesn't just cut off service for no reason...If you have a spending limit on your account which is normally 125.00 if your bill ever goes over that amount they will cut you off.... its all about paying your bill on time...and the customer service has gotten alot better.
Old 12-22-2003, 08:57 PM
Registered Member

broncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond reputebroncomx has a reputation beyond repute

so what happens when some one has a 100 dollar plan and 35 in extra's and they are late on one bill??
Old 12-22-2003, 09:04 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

man sprint if for big ballers, suncom is for budget ballers like me hehe
Old 12-22-2003, 09:38 PM
emmett18

94b18c1 has disabled reputation

Originally posted by JNZTRBO
Sprint doesn't just cut off service for no reason...If you have a spending limit on your account which is normally 125.00 if your bill ever goes over that amount they will cut you off.... its all about paying your bill on time...and the customer service has gotten alot better.
Damn right!!

But the 125 spending limit is if you have jacked up credit, i mostly see $600 limits, If your phone gets cut off look at your self!!

Go with sprint!!

Quick Reply: Cell phone service...