VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   757 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/)
-   -   Cell phone service... (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/cell-phone-service-35889/)

93Accord2.2 12-22-2003 07:55 PM

Cell phone service...

Which company has the better service out of these companies...

Verizon
Alltell(sp?)
NTelos
T-Mobile
Virgin Mobile
Sprint

I think that's it...but if I forgot any, rate them too. Thanks

SuPa 12-22-2003 07:56 PM

sprint = best

W33ZY 12-22-2003 07:57 PM

sprint

I have never had a problem with em

SuPa 12-22-2003 07:58 PM

sprint

I have never had a problem with em
Ditto..

3xNakedCall 12-22-2003 08:01 PM

I have tmobile now and it's pretty good except I don't get shit for service at my house... I had altell before and absolutely hated it. I rarely got service anywhere and it took like 2 days for voice mails to come through.

broncomx 12-22-2003 08:44 PM

alltel and verizon pretty much have the same coverage
Ntelos sucks ass they have filed backrupcy twice and have not put up any towers in about 3 years, plus they try to copy all of suncom's plans
Sprint has real bad customer service and are always looking for a reason to cut off your phone. Half of my customers come from sprint
Virgin mobile runs off of sprint's towers
T-mobile is an all digital network and offers no romning charges at all plus have sim cards and work oversea's
Suncom has unlimited mins but there service is not great plus they always keep you in a one year contract
nextel is expensive and is only good if you have friends that have nextel.

I think that pretty much sums it up

Also the reason you did not get your voicemail all the time on alltel is because you didn't get the thing that lets your know u have voicemail. The think with alltel is that they get you with the extras.

Also I can waive your activation fee with t-mobile and get you a free sony ericson camera phone after mail in rebate. Ican also waive your activation fee and give you a free phone with suncom as well

JNZTRBO 12-22-2003 08:54 PM

Sprint doesn't just cut off service for no reason...If you have a spending limit on your account which is normally 125.00 if your bill ever goes over that amount they will cut you off.... its all about paying your bill on time...and the customer service has gotten alot better.

broncomx 12-22-2003 08:57 PM

so what happens when some one has a 100 dollar plan and 35 in extra's and they are late on one bill??

ONEFLYAZN 12-22-2003 09:04 PM

man sprint if for big ballers, suncom is for budget ballers like me :) hehe

94b18c1 12-22-2003 09:38 PM

Originally posted by JNZTRBO
Sprint doesn't just cut off service for no reason...If you have a spending limit on your account which is normally 125.00 if your bill ever goes over that amount they will cut you off.... its all about paying your bill on time...and the customer service has gotten alot better.
Damn right!!

But the 125 spending limit is if you have jacked up credit, i mostly see $600 limits, If your phone gets cut off look at your self!!

Go with sprint!!