Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

body work

Old 04-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default body work

I have tape from a bike rack on top of my car and i want to get it off..how do i remove it without scratching my paint..and i also have a dent in the front of my car and a dime sized paint chip....who could help me out with that?
Old 04-20-2004, 02:31 PM
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: body work

Originally Posted by Mi-4 GTi
I have tape from a bike rack on top of my car and i want to get it off..how do i remove it without scratching my paint..and i also have a dent in the front of my car and a dime sized paint chip....who could help me out with that?

The tape stuff: http://www.mytoolstore.com/astro/astmat06.html I have one at my shop and will do it for you cheap if you dont want to buy one. Pics of the dent? The chip, I would go buy some touch up paint
Old 04-20-2004, 02:51 PM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
The tape stuff: http://www.mytoolstore.com/astro/astmat06.html I have one at my shop and will do it for you cheap if you dont want to buy one. Pics of the dent? The chip, I would go buy some touch up paint
touch up paint wont help that chip lol.....the tape is about 6 inches long and 2 inches wide on the driver and passenger sides on the roof. how much is cheap?
Old 04-20-2004, 02:58 PM
Custom User Title

touch up paint wont help that chip lol.....the tape is about 6 inches long and 2 inches wide on the driver and passenger sides on the roof. how much is cheap?

Go to Norfolk Paint and buy an eraser wheel, bring it with you and give me $5 to make it worth leaving my house.....Sound good?
Old 04-20-2004, 03:32 PM
Registered member

that sounds good...but i wont be able to do it no time this weekend b/c of nopi unless we can do it friday evening or something
Old 04-20-2004, 03:34 PM
Custom User Title

that sounds good...but i wont be able to do it no time this weekend b/c of nopi unless we can do it friday evening or something

Just let me know whenever you want to do it

450-3421
Adam
Old 04-20-2004, 06:24 PM
Turbo? whats that

SolarEclipse is an unknown quantity at this point

eraser wheels kick ass take that shit right off
Old 04-21-2004, 07:23 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

ohh ohh ohh do me do me...