Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Auto Haus?(vw guys chime in)

Old 07-21-2008, 06:36 PM
c'mon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold
Default Auto Haus?(vw guys chime in)

I was looking at getting my timing belt/water pump replaced soon and I got a flyer from them in the mail not to long ago and was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them or shops they can recommend.
Old 07-21-2008, 06:54 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!
Default Re: Auto Haus?(vw guys chime in)

skip the bull shit, go to white heads
Old 07-21-2008, 06:55 PM
j.alba

SK8ED SK8ED SK8ED SK8ED SK8ED SK8ED SK8ED SK8ED SK8ED SK8ED

if your talking about the one off witchduck, they are pretty decent, we deliver parts to them, but you can never go wrong if you just go to a vw dealership, at least they should only use oem parts, ase certified and warranties.
Old 07-21-2008, 07:37 PM
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
skip the bull shit, go to white heads
location?
Originally Posted by SK8ED
if your talking about the one off witchduck, they are pretty decent, we deliver parts to them, but you can never go wrong if you just go to a vw dealership, at least they should only use oem parts, ase certified and warranties.
i'm picking up the timing belt/waterpump kit from ecs tuning the people on vw vortex enjoy the kit and it's backed by warranty so wherever I take it they are just going to put on this kit. http://www.ecstuning.com/stage/edpd/..._campaign=UTBK
Old 07-21-2008, 08:03 PM
static air

Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas Douglas

I had my timing chain and clutch on my VR6 replaced at Auto Haus not to long ago and they really did great work. Also this is the only place where my dad will take his 93 Mercedes 500E to get work done. Most of the guys working in there seem to be straight off the boat from Germany and really know what they are doing. They are a great shop, I strongly recommend them.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:33 PM
c'mon

Originally Posted by VeeArrSix
I had my timing chain and clutch on my VR6 replaced at Auto Haus not to long ago and they really did great work. Also this is the only place where my dad will take his 93 Mercedes 500E to get work done. Most of the guys working in there seem to be straight off the boat from Germany and really know what they are doing. They are a great shop, I strongly recommend them.
true just what I needed to see haha. I also have 10% off labor with the flyer they sent me
Old 07-21-2008, 08:34 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

1275 Oceana Blvd
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
Old 07-21-2008, 08:34 PM
c'mon

Originally Posted by 93sr-5ftw
1275 Oceana Blvd
Virginia Beach, VA 23454
thanks i'll call em and price compare
Old 07-21-2008, 08:43 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

Originally Posted by OM NOM NOM
thanks i'll call em and price compare
haha smart shopper, my dad used to take his old vw bus, and when i get my super beetle, anything i cant fix, going to them, the have been in the buisness for a good while
Old 07-22-2008, 03:51 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

Originally Posted by SK8ED
you can never go wrong if you just go to a vw dealership

go to autohaus please.

dealership almost fucked up an oil change for me...

Quick Reply: Auto Haus?(vw guys chime in)