Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

64 to 168 on-ramp

Old 11-12-2006, 12:40 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
closetHomo has disabled reputation
Default Re: 64 to 168 on-ramp

Originally Posted by projekt
nahh just because he messed up driving and hit you... he should get his liscence taken away for a long time?

who will put a thanksgiving turkey on the table if daddy cant drive to work and in turn gets fired?
youre the reason charles dickens wrote a christmas carol.
If he wasn't driving like a dumb fuck he wouldn't have hit me.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:44 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by smirnoFFz
If he wasn't driving like a dumb fuck he wouldn't have hit me.
but still doesnt deserve to lose his liscence... i mean heavy fine, fix all the cars he messed up, etc... maybe.

the only time i believe that you deserve to lose your liscence is drinking and driving.

to me. that should be first offence, liscence gone for a year. zero tolerance
Old 11-12-2006, 12:51 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

nahh just because he messed up driving and hit you... he should get his liscence taken away for a long time?

who will put a thanksgiving turkey on the table if daddy cant drive to work and in turn gets fired?
youre the reason charles dickens wrote a christmas carol.
but still doesnt deserve to lose his liscence... i mean heavy fine, fix all the cars he messed up, etc... maybe.

the only time i believe that you deserve to lose your liscence is drinking and driving.

to me. that should be first offence, liscence gone for a year. zero tolerance

He attempted to run... I guess you want people with that mentality to think they can get away with a slap on the wrist.

Public transportation can get you to work... Or if you ask for restricted licesnse and the judge is nice enough to grant you one.

This is coming from someone who has lost his liscence for a year and half total in his life.

Edit: By the way, a first offense DUI is a year suspension mandatory in VA, plus ASAP, and fines.

Last edited by SpeedJunkie; 11-12-2006 at 12:53 PM.
Old 11-12-2006, 01:48 PM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

If he tried to run, make sure he dosent get off easy.
Old 11-12-2006, 02:45 PM
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

Old 11-12-2006, 05:10 PM
make 7 UP yours

dXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond repute

The guy sounds like a real dumb ass but at one time have we all not done some really stupid shit? Maybe not to this magnitude, but noone is innoscent. Yea he fucked up and will get punished, but even if it does not feel as if it is severe enough, eventually EVERYTHING comes back around. Sorry your car is obviously done for, but think about it, whats the fastest you have ever had it? Bet it was over the speed limit and not on a track.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:15 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
He attempted to run... I guess you want people with that mentality to think they can get away with a slap on the wrist.

Public transportation can get you to work... Or if you ask for restricted licesnse and the judge is nice enough to grant you one.

This is coming from someone who has lost his liscence for a year and half total in his life.

Edit: By the way, a first offense DUI is a year suspension mandatory in VA, plus ASAP, and fines.
Are you the only person on this board that actually see's everyones view points?
Old 11-12-2006, 07:16 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by dXXX96civic
The guy sounds like a real dumb ass but at one time have we all not done some really stupid shit? Maybe not to this magnitude, but noone is innoscent. Yea he fucked up and will get punished, but even if it does not feel as if it is severe enough, eventually EVERYTHING comes back around. Sorry your car is obviously done for, but think about it, whats the fastest you have ever had it? Bet it was over the speed limit and not on a track.
fastest i've had that truck? 65. /end

It's a truck I used to go back and forth to work, it was a 2.2L I4 chevy s10 xtreme

it was a truck made to look good, not go fast.
Old 11-12-2006, 07:57 PM
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

That sucks man, hopefully the jackass has insurance.......

Well, I guess the guy that hit the back of my roommate's girlfriend on her bike and tried to run her over, then ran, should get off easy too, he just made a mistake then decided to keep going. What the hell, we all make mistakes
Old 11-12-2006, 08:06 PM
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by S13wannabe
That sucks man, hopefully the jackass has insurance.......

Well, I guess the guy that hit the back of my roommate's girlfriend on her bike and tried to run her over, then ran, should get off easy too, he just made a mistake then decided to keep going. What the hell, we all make mistakes

As I already said Mike...

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie

Quick Reply: 64 to 168 on-ramp