Notices
Wheels / Tires Examples: Rims, Tires, Lug Nuts, etc.

Rennsport RC Starks

Old 01-30-2010, 07:55 AM
#Trendy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio
Default Re: Rennsport RC Starks

Fuck. Fuck. Find someone to buy me te-37s haha
Old 02-08-2010, 07:12 PM
13.5:1 Poor Mans R

Kana has disabled reputation

Couple of interests, but nothing yet.

Once they get polished, the price will jump so get em while they are still cheap..
Old 02-24-2010, 08:36 PM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

pm'd
Old 02-25-2010, 04:32 AM
Registered Member

xmestizoboix has disabled reputation

damn i want these any trades?
Old 02-27-2010, 06:16 AM
Mint Chocolate

vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd vw4clyd

wow i guess this guy doesn't want to sell these wheels. He set up a price and i said i had the cash ready. He said his wheels were stuck on the car and he would call me back. He never called, i must have called and texted him 10 times. I have sent him at least 4 pm's and he hasn't replied to 1! Like i said earlier if you still want to sell the wheels let me know i have the money. im not just gonna say fuck off because the owner is a dick. and if your scared for some reason..i dont know why you would be then give hem to your boy to sell to me.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:08 AM
Rockin Red Wheels!

8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic 8urcivic

this is a pic i had taken at the honda meet last year...if the owner of the car wants the pic taken down, just shoot me a pm. but these wheels are even more amazing in person.

Old 02-27-2010, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by vw4clyd
wow i guess this guy doesn't want to sell these wheels. He set up a price and i said i had the cash ready. He said his wheels were stuck on the car and he would call me back. He never called, i must have called and texted him 10 times. I have sent him at least 4 pm's and he hasn't replied to 1! Like i said earlier if you still want to sell the wheels let me know i have the money. im not just gonna say fuck off because the owner is a dick. and if your scared for some reason..i dont know why you would be then give hem to your boy to sell to me.
Well you can go ahead and keep ur K1's cause i dont want em. Scared of selling my wheels? HA!

All PMs replied but VW4clyd!

I am accepting trades. Just dont low ball the shit out of me.

BUMP!
Old 02-27-2010, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by 8urcivic
this is a pic i had taken at the honda meet last year...if the owner of the car wants the pic taken down, just shoot me a pm. but these wheels are even more amazing in person.

Thats my blue hatch in the pic.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Mint Chocolate

Originally Posted by Kana
Well you can go ahead and keep our K1's cause i dont want em. Scared of selling my wheels? HA!

All PMs replied but VW4clyd!

I am accepting trades. Just dont low ball the shit out of me.

BUMP!
thats cool. but i didn't low ball you. when you finally answered the phone YOU said "the k1's and $300!" i said "cool im ready" you gave some excuse and i said its cool im ready! and you seemed to scared to answear the phone. all you had to do was say naw man im not tryin to do that. not have me waiting all day. fuck off and good luck with your sale.
Old 02-27-2010, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by vw4clyd
thats cool. but i didn't low ball you. when you finally answered the phone YOU said "the k1's and $300!" i said "cool im ready" you gave some excuse and i said its cool im ready! and you seemed to scared to answear the phone. all you had to do was say naw man im not tryin to do that. not have me waiting all day. fuck off and good luck with your sale.
HAHA im not the one that said 300 and the K1s. I told you my buddy just scooped up a set for 200 bucks. So i wasnt to sure of the "300" on top.

Excuse? No it wasnt an excuse. My wheel lock key broke while i was pulling the motor out. So you can take ur K1s and stick em up ur ass.

Quick Reply: Rennsport RC Starks