Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WHO DOES THIS SHIT?

Old 08-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Go Team Marlboro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo
Default Re: WHO DOES THIS SHIT?

Originally Posted by sidewaysfox
I say again... FUCK A PONTIAC.... and any two queers who drive them..
does the shitstain even run? Why do you need hoodpins, I'm sure the hood stays up more than down.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:29 AM
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

There use to be some little fucker who would steal the caps to my valve stems. I guess for his bike or something.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:01 AM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
does the shitstain even run? Why do you need hoodpins, I'm sure the hood stays up more than down.
willing to let you find out anytime you wish.
Old 08-28-2007, 08:55 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

You know what else sucks ass about Roanoke? The old people that come from surrounding counties and have no idea how to drive in traffic.

1: 2 lane highway. The lane beside the median is the passing lane. DO NOT CRUISE IN IT. DO NOT MOVE INTO IT TO MAKE A TURN AHEAD, UNLESS YOU'RE WITHIN A MILE OF THIS TURN. You do NOT have to cruise the passing lane for 5 miles to make a turn.

2: 3 lane interstate (581)--The center lane is cruising. The "inside" lane is for passing people moving slowly in the cruising lane. The outside lane is for traffic to MERGE in out, NOT for cruising. STOP cruising in the outside lane screwing up traffic trying to merge if you don't have an exit within a mile. Yes, this goes for the orange ave exits (both N and S) as well.

3: Don't hit your brakes for a green light to wait for it to turn yellow, and then red. Seriously, wtf?

4: If on a 4-lane road (2 each way) and you're moving the same speed as the person next to you with traffic backed up, speed up and move in front of them allowing traffic to move around. Regardless of whether you're in the passing or cruising lane both of you are fucking traffic up. MOVE.

5: At the intersection of Orange Ave + the road that goes down by kfc, King st maybe? People that are heading west and making the turn down by kfc think it's a bright idea to pull out into the middle of traffic up until the last second of the yellow light which ultimately blocks the east bound lane when it turns green. Stop it.

6: "Shoulder closed ahead" does not mean switch lanes and run 15-20 mph under the speed limit. If a decrease in speed was needed, a sign would be present. If the lane was closed, yes... you guessed it, a sign would be present. "Shoulder closed ahead" means don't run out of the road nimrods.

7: Mexicans in v6 mustangs with flames... double yellow lines mean DON'T FUCKING CROSS THEM.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Banned

ruquik is an unknown quantity at this point

damn sideways you going to take that
Old 08-28-2007, 09:04 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I couldn't agree with you more, Llama.. Seriously.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:04 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by sidewaysfox
willing to let you find out anytime you wish.
should have my ignition fixed this week. We can tango whenever
Old 08-28-2007, 12:17 PM
Registered Member

should have my ignition fixed this week. We can tango whenever
you let me know.....
Old 08-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by ruquik
damn sideways you going to take that
and as long as its not shit falling out of your mouth, I will hear anything anyone has to say.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:20 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'd like to spectate.