Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wheres All Tha Bagged Whips N Roanoke?

Old 01-22-2010, 06:28 PM
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Wheres All Tha Bagged Whips N Roanoke?

I am interested in this setup: it appears that the pinion angle will go all to hell when dumped, is this right or am I missing something? is the lower mount a slipper style? Cause I dont see how it will have travel without getting in a bind.

and I swear this fuck must be bos' cuz or something, cause only a ****** would think that shit looks good lol
Old 01-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Originally Posted by Bagged.CL
the shop yall r talking about was called traffik jamz
and always was called traffik jamz..

Yeah wally had a bagged cl.... i helped him bag it...
the truck u speak of that was in that shop that someone said
never worked right.. was because it was being body dropped..
it's long been sold.

and you can think your the "resident mini trucker" all you want..
noone really cares.

the cl that i have is not wallys... his is setting in a garage now
with a ripped out tranny cause it was an automatic with nitrous
and had the piss sprayed out of it till the tranny couldnt take it anymore.
It's owned by the person who owns patriot wheels. or better yet his wife owns the CL.
It was bought as a demo car and their son sprayed it a bunch being stupid n fryed the tranny.

Believe me i know i could take u to the garage its parked in..
I see wally all the time.. thats the reason i bought the CL in the first place
is so we could do the same thing he did only better..
when he did it they made nothing for that car all his air ride shit was pieced together..
they didnt even make a body kit for it..

and as for the whistle crap..... if you dont know what it is u never will..
its far from a whistle tip or whatever u wanna call it.. or a stupid fan..

Yeah i ride williamson road every now and then theirs nothing better to do in crap ass roanoke
say what u want bout the train horn or what ever else.. cause i could care less..

obviously yall havent been in the car game too long if you couldnt even figure out what the shop on 221 was called.. between like 10 post i only saw one that had the name right..
i worked their... back when yall were ridin the bus to school.. i was turning bolts n chillin..
so peace out!

and who ever said i didnt bag cars in roanoke is a moron.. cause i've got pictures of like 5 cars i bagged in roanoke on my phone..

i mean seriously.. get a clue.. u think just cause you didnt have your hand in it that it wasnt done?? yeah right!

So???? who did the bagged lexus? Or the durango?? Or the owner of the rod shops kids black dulley??? Or limabeans black honda accord that he sold bout 2 months back??
many many more that are unseen or dont ride it dumped to draw attention??

what about the 2000 impala on 26's?? raised up 4 inches to clear.?.?.?
i damn sure had my hand in that... drove it more times than any one person in roanoke even saw it.. and yall know what one im talking about too im sure.. it was white & riding HIGH like a truck... ONE OF A KIND! ONLY ONE EVER DONE LIKE THAT IN ROANOKE!!!!!
Go to tennesee and look its in knoxville now.. got sold for 12 grand.. even had davin spinnin 26's for it but... damn thats doin it way toooo big n broke ass noke! if that car was kept for longer we were gona bag it so it would cancel out the lift and set ontop of the rims when it was parked.. also lambo tha front and suicide the back.. but now some tennessee trap people got it!

open your eyes... cause you definatly arent the only one turning bolts..
if you are the resident mini trucker then u probabally know hundreds of people i know..
but then again i dont really talk to many people much i just ride n chill..
I know a crap ton and talk / chill with a select few..

Have a good weekend i'm out!
Wow, not to go back like 3 pages, but it definately operated under a second name towards the end of their existence. Can't remember it for the life of me, but it was a much more generic audio/performance shop name.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:54 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by pearl350z
Wow, not to go back like 3 pages, but it definately operated under a second name towards the end of their existence. Can't remember it for the life of me, but it was a much more generic audio/performance shop name.
you talking about the stereo shop that was there next to that church and furniture store? I never really considered that a shop, but I guess that is what ya'll are talking about.

****** shops like that only last a few months or a year in this area, I get them all confused lol
Old 01-22-2010, 07:07 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

i remember one time i was walking through the mall parking lot a while back when i first got my car n this faggot rev'd his car at me and i heard the whistle shit i lol'd and kept walking.

yer cool.
Old 01-22-2010, 07:09 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by HatefulMechanic
you talking about the stereo shop that was there next to that church and furniture store? I never really considered that a shop, but I guess that is what ya'll are talking about.

****** shops like that only last a few months or a year in this area, I get them all confused lol
i honestly dont know of ANY reputable shops around roanoke. but that could be because i do all my own work. but i know of a couple small shops that tried to flourish, but never made it. We Go Fast, RevSpeed on brambleton or whatever is was called, etc..

roanoke isnt a good place for a specific style garage. ie tuner & mini trucks. there just isn't enough demand/money
Old 01-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

Originally Posted by teh boss
i remember one time i was walking through the mall parking lot a while back when i first got my car n this faggot rev'd his car at me and i heard the whistle shit i lol'd and kept walking.

yer cool.
Dat wuz meh... Mah bad, I taught you'd like meh hollahen at chu gurl... Mah cur is mad tyte yo and I wunted ya to c it gurl...
Old 01-22-2010, 08:37 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

you can't slam without a c notch. If you are resting on the frame, you are wrong.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:40 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

if you dont have anything nice to say why dont u just keep your fucking mouth shut rather than to talk shit
with your buick piece of crap.. what you said to both my post was pointless ya know... just u thinking your bad ass and running your mouth... come up here n run it if u think your da shit! for real..
i hate pansy ass people like u.. and i'd put you in your place real quick!
you are going to put me in my place? LULZ....

And I wouldnt waste my time running some shitty acura with pep-boy rims with my buick.

And if you can bag something in a weekend, you are doing it half assed.

and your car is still ugly as fuck.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:48 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: If u bagged all the whips then who bagged these??

Various bagged whips..
that the "RESIDENT" mini trucker DIDNT DO!
cause i did!
Thats just a few of the many..

not all are in va the range rover is.. and its still 4wd..
and the g35 is in va too but not roanoke..
its in blacksburg..

the rover was bagged just for fun to see if it was possible..
it was possible but required alot of customization..

probabally more than it was worth.. its now bagged on chrome 20's and its
all blacked out.. haha with a salvage title none the less..
it was a flood car.. but had nothing really wrong with it..
You are so full of shit.

ANYONE can do a google image search or pull something off photobucket. PROVE you did them.

Fucking dumbass, if you are gonna troll learn how to do it right.

Last edited by BAN HAMMER; 01-22-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old 01-23-2010, 05:09 AM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nftuatn
damn...yall *****s in the noke have naws and bagged whips...yall living large

Quick Reply: Wheres All Tha Bagged Whips N Roanoke?