Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What are the specifics for NB and Shelor?

Old 12-14-2005, 07:30 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: What are the specifics for NB and Shelor?

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
Oh, and BTW, since when are 2800 lb. FD's pigs?

You think 2800lbs is light? Mine weighs something like 2950, and it's a heavy pig. 2800 makes it a heavy pig too. IIRC, no interior in the base model 93 body style hatch, you would be able to get it down to around 2000lbs or so. 200hp in a 2000lb car would be a rocket compared to 200hp in a car that weighs nearly 1000lbs more.

What I'm saying is that I think it would make for a pretty interesting run. I'm not saying I think it's obvious that the hatch would win, because I don't know.. but 200hp in a car that weighs nothing might surprise you.
Old 12-14-2005, 07:32 AM
Registered Member

FRCE PWR has disabled reputation

Dex, Honestly if someone is running their mouth and my car is down, I just shake it off. I don't sit there and say you just wait till I get it running. I am the type of person to keep my comments to myself. Personally, it motivates me to get it done and go out and bust their ass. But, untill it is running, there is nothing to talk about.

You will probably get a little more respect if you take that approach. Rather than running your mouth and then the car comes out and doesn't run for shit. Now that person looks like an ass, agree?

Steve
Old 12-14-2005, 07:33 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

No one's turning it into a battle but you man. I wasn't trying to call you out.. I'm trying to make it a point that you should let other people run their mouthes for themself, and that you should possibly chill out a little with the motor mouth yourself.

There's no personal attack towards you coming from me or anyone else. That's not how I meant to come across.
Old 12-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Again another western thread down the shitter lol.... Carry on
Old 12-14-2005, 10:59 AM
Registered Member

16g-95gsx is an unknown quantity at this point

Rabble Rabble Rabble
Old 12-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Ahhhh

Single turb007 has disabled reputation

[QUOTE=rotorsownyou7]Your one to talk about taking time to learn how to drive you car. You called Patton out the next day from getting your car back. You never experienced anything like that. And no, there is no possible way Ben could beat you on twins. QUOTE]

Thats why i capitalized "MY advise" fuck shit! Dex i'm not talking shit, i'm just telling facts. And how are people making fun of my bad driving when its true, i am a bad driver....at least i can admit to it. And as for my parents buying my car......ummmm, like your didn't! oh yea, who paid for all that shit i had done to my car... oh yea.. that was me . And your right Dex, i might not know as much about my car as you do , but at least i try to work on my car, and i don't run to Rotor Sports everytime i have a little problem. My cars a peice of shit.....well the way i remember thing on the way to martinsville....my peice of shit dominated yours

Oh yea, and as for taking up for me....I never asked for your help
Old 12-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Registered Member

Jdog906 has disabled reputation

okay okay, i see the great * dex* is talkin shit once again, im for one is a friend of ben's, and yes the k20 hatch is a nice car. he has spent time and money into it, well see for dex,he takes his *daddy's money* and buys him a *AUTO* rx 7, now come on a *AUTO* rx 7.. as for blake rx 7, yes he does have a nice setup on his car but what happen to it after he got that big nasty single turbo, it blew up.. soo to me that looks like good ol rotor sports arn't the best people to go to. i mean i have heard dex say how great they are but to be honest with everyone here * the shop is located in some guy 2 bay garage, not counting its located on some old dirt road that u pass 2 trailers * one is abandoned* to get to this soo called shop. sorry to say for dex, he think he knows alot but he doesn't and sorry to say these big bad rx 7's aren't running bc they just buy bolt on and try to threw boost threw it and hope it runs. sorry to say it doesn't work that way, if u try to rush things, u just asking to spin more money.. oh by the way... dex's big bad 7 i race it 1 nite in my h22 ek and actually kept up soo that doesn't show me much and its kinda sad to spend like 15+ grand on a car and just to make it STOCK!!!
Old 12-14-2005, 05:20 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Qwkcoupe said he'll do the v8 swap for free if you buy the parts.

Old 12-14-2005, 05:57 PM
Ahhhh

Single turb007 has disabled reputation

Jason, what the fuck is up. Yea Rotor Sports does look like its in the middle of a trailor park, but they do good work. Its not Rotor Sports that blew my engine. That motor was old and had seen its days, then i put a 63 trim on it.....yea it was time to die. As for stock setup...HAHAHAHA, please. I have 650cc primary injectors, 1600cc secondary injections, fuel rail, Nypondesu fuel pump, whole stand alone with Power FC...did have 2mm upgraded seals ( big mistake), aggresive street porting...I mean their's only so much you can do to a rotary. But i do have to admit, Rotor Sports does do very good work...i mean you went there, it may look like shit, but how many FD's FC's and even FB's did you see, like 25 or more...not counting the 3 rotor with T-78
Old 12-14-2005, 07:51 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Who drives the white FD in roanoke...

I really didn't even notice it at first.... looks really plain.... like a regular car.

Quick Reply: What are the specifics for NB and Shelor?