Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 02-19-2011, 06:28 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by TongWoo
It's the 2.8. 98 A6 quattro wagon
Ahh,do not want haha.1.8 is where its at.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:40 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I got it for next to nothing, so I'm stoked. Four doors when you have two kids is where it's at. haha -I don't care if it were powered by Adrian Brody pulling it like a Rickshaw as long as I can get my kids in it without having to break my back!
Old 02-19-2011, 06:45 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

I got it for next to nothing, so I'm stoked. Four doors when you have two kids is where it's at. haha -I don't care if it were powered by Adrian Brody pulling it like a Rickshaw as long as I can get my kids in it without having to break my back!
True that.Bag it,you know.For extra comfort
Old 02-19-2011, 06:48 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
True that.Bag it,you know.For extra comfort
Hahaha, that'd go over well with the wife! I already have a drift car, her hatch that I'm rebuilding a motor and making into an autocrosser, the truck which is about to get low, and a stuntbike to freshen up! Another project might get my ding dong cut off in my sleep, lol!
Old 02-19-2011, 06:54 PM
Banned

Hahaha, that'd go over well with the wife! I already have a drift car, her hatch that I'm rebuilding a motor and making into an autocrosser, the truck which is about to get low, and a stuntbike to freshen up! Another project might get my ding dong cut off in my sleep, lol!
Its easy,sell truck and bike.Bag audi.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:12 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

And wrap ding dong up,just in case.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:21 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Hahaha, no joke
Old 02-20-2011, 08:21 AM
Banned

Hahaha, no joke
You have gotten more rep in the past 48 hours then i've ever seen anyone get haha.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:29 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

wrong, wrong, and WRONG.

the correct answer is Build the piss out of the truck, refresh the bike, and leave the audi bone fucking stock. I know Woo too well..he doesnt just do 1 or 2 simple mods. If he ever started to mod the Audi, it would never stop, ever. Just leave it stock and keep on keeping on with what you got bro.
Old 02-20-2011, 08:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
wrong, wrong, and WRONG.

the correct answer is Build the piss out of the truck, refresh the bike, and leave the audi bone fucking stock. I know Woo too well..he doesnt just do 1 or 2 simple mods. If he ever started to mod the Audi, it would never stop, ever. Just leave it stock and keep on keeping on with what you got bro.

If it was me...i'd sell 240,sell truck,sell civic,and sell bike and build audi

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD