Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 04-09-2013, 10:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

I saw that last week at Advance, didnt get a close look at it but when I pulled in next to it you could tells something wasn't right.
Old 04-09-2013, 12:02 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Is that the guy with the shop out there right off of West Main Street? If so, he's got several vehicles with jet turbine engines all over the shop... One of them was a Geo Metro!

What blows my mind is that there are people all over the place with these crazy things in their shop and you'd never know it unless you just happened to cross paths with them.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:02 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

I switched shifts at work and last night was my first night on 3rd shift, this morning i was on my way home and as i was coming through vinton i spotted a new Porsche 997. The plates said "fast 997" and it sounded like sex
Old 04-10-2013, 04:49 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Looks very similar to the old Peugot 205 T16 Group B rally cars.

Old 04-10-2013, 12:45 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
I switched shifts at work and last night was my first night on 3rd shift, this morning i was on my way home and as i was coming through vinton i spotted a new Porsche 997. The plates said "fast 997" and it sounded like sex
Black guy driving it?
Old 04-10-2013, 03:14 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Is that the guy with the shop out there right off of West Main Street? If so, he's got several vehicles with jet turbine engines all over the shop... One of them was a Geo Metro!

What blows my mind is that there are people all over the place with these crazy things in their shop and you'd never know it unless you just happened to cross paths with them.
It's not the same guy. The guy off main street is a whole different kinda crazy. We were behind our shop one friday night shooting my new .380. We are in the county so its legal, anyway dude flipped out said there were bullets whizzing by his head and I shot out a window. A few weeks later another one of our customers said he heard from this guy that we were shooting an ar-15 at his building.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:43 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
It's not the same guy. The guy off main street is a whole different kinda crazy. We were behind our shop one friday night shooting my new .380. We are in the county so its legal, anyway dude flipped out said there were bullets whizzing by his head and I shot out a window. A few weeks later another one of our customers said he heard from this guy that we were shooting an ar-15 at his building.
Really??? We talking about the same guy? Big barn looking garage full of insane cars?
Old 04-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Black guy driving it?
I didn't get a look at the driver. I'm hoping he was on his way to work so i have a chance to spot him again in the mornings.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:58 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
I didn't get a look at the driver. I'm hoping he was on his way to work so i have a chance to spot him again in the mornings.
The kind of guy running around in a new 997 probably owns the company he works for, or came into money some other way not requiring him to be on much of a schedule.. so fat chances

I've been seeing a BUNCH of Maserati's running around Roanoke the last few weeks. I've seen at least 6 different Maserati's just in April alone.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:34 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Looks very similar to the old Peugot 205 T16 Group B rally cars.

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Peugeot205T16_roadcar.jpg[/IG]
I think he was going for the SHOgun look, but yeah I can kinda see the similarity

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD