Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 04-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I'm pretty certain there are at least 3 Ford GT's locally

You'd be surprised. There's actually a warehouse full of exotics right off of Orange Avenue.
Someone actually told me the same thing about a week ago. IDK where it's at though.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:53 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
Someone actually told me the same thing about a week ago. IDK where it's at though.
There are actually a number of pretty serious car collectors (including exotics and classics), but this one was new to me. I know exactly where this one is at, but apparently there's a pretty significant security setup including an around the clock armed guard. You'd never know it looking at it!

Friend of a friend of a friend kind of thing I guess, but it's reliable information. I'd like to try to get in contact with him and see if he'd allow me a tour of his collection. I'd hate to own such an incredible collection of vehicles and keep them locked under key never to see the light of day or be shown off--ever.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:34 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

There are actually a number of pretty serious car collectors (including exotics and classics), but this one was new to me. I know exactly where this one is at, but apparently there's a pretty significant security setup including an around the clock armed guard. You'd never know it looking at it!

Friend of a friend of a friend kind of thing I guess, but it's reliable information. I'd like to try to get in contact with him and see if he'd allow me a tour of his collection. I'd hate to own such an incredible collection of vehicles and keep them locked under key never to see the light of day or be shown off--ever.
Good luck with getting in there!!! Take as many pics as possible if the oppurtunity presents itself.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:37 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
Good luck with getting in there!!! Take as many pics as possible if the oppurtunity presents itself.
I'm not sure what kind of luck to expect considering the circumstances, but I've heard he's quite friendly and I'd hope he'd be consider an opportunity to let someone else appreciate what his hard work, time, and money have amounted to.

I guess we'll see. I'm going to reach out sometime soon and cross my fingers. Assuming it does work out, and I'm able to see it, I'd love to take plenty of pictures.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:07 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Every year the MDA car show committee is given a tour of this collection It's never worked out schedule-wise so I could go though.I think I may be able to make it this year.Excite.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:53 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Every year the MDA car show committee is given a tour of this collection It's never worked out schedule-wise so I could go though.I think I may be able to make it this year.Excite.
Any idea what all is in there?
Old 04-18-2012, 02:48 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

I know the GT. Let's just say, it's not stock
Old 04-18-2012, 03:49 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Any idea what all is in there?
No.Very curious to know though.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:11 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
I know the GT. Let's just say, it's not stock
It sounds mean as hell
Old 04-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

spotted a slammed e30 in salem earlier today. dark red with some WIDE wheels on it, i'm sure it was boosted, sounded excellent. tail pipe kicked up in the back.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD