Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 02-02-2012, 03:32 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
there are a couple nice BMWs I have seen around RC
Haven't visited there in almost a year. Lot of rich bitches up there so I don't doubt it.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:17 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
No.. but the only other person I know with a modded (in a sporty way, at least) SC(XXX)/Soarer around here in that color is Andrew.. and I don't think his is slammed. Wasn't you?
This intrigues me....Andrew's is a different color red, so it can't be him. I haven't driven my car in weeks.
Old 02-02-2012, 06:41 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by pieisgude
This intrigues me....Andrew's is a different color red, so it can't be him. I haven't driven my car in weeks.
Your car is super dumped isn't it? I'm assuming no one stole your car and took a joy ride down Brandon Avenue but I could have sworn it was yours. Guess there's another lowered SC running around in the same/similar color?
Old 02-02-2012, 09:15 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Then you should let me drive your car since you are neglecting it.

Seriously though, let me drive the sc.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Seafoam Green EK hatch with some sort of knockoff wheels and fartcan.You were beside me on Peter's Creek this evening,driving with your knees and using both hands to text,swerving back and forth the whole way.

AARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!
Old 02-04-2012, 04:28 AM
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon

Red G8 on Gordon road about 20 minutes ago. Nice run.
Old 02-05-2012, 10:40 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Spotted two gem's on the way home from work today..

The first was a flat black C5 Z06. Would have appealed to me if it didn't have orange or red accents and trim around it. Just caught a quick glimpse of it.

Then a few minutes later I spotted what I believe was a Subaru wagon (like Outback or Forrester type of wagon) with what looked to be a fake blower sticking out of (or to) the hood.. I did a double take, but didn't get a good look. Anyone seen this?
Old 02-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

The first was a flat black C5 Z06. Would have appealed to me if it didn't have orange or red accents and trim around it. Just caught a quick glimpse of it.

Then a few minutes later I spotted what I believe was a Subaru wagon (like Outback or Forrester type of wagon) with what looked to be a fake blower sticking out of (or to) the hood.. I did a double take, but didn't get a good look. Anyone seen this?
I believe I have seen the wagon.. an older one correct? and everything looks stock besides the fake blower
Old 02-05-2012, 10:54 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

the guy with the subie works(or atleast used to) at Magic City ford. The fake blower is actually using the throttle cable to operate the "blower" and has actually snagged a couple times causing the car to hang at part throttle lol.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:55 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
I believe I have seen the wagon.. an older one correct? and everything looks stock besides the fake blower
Yup. Sounds like I'm not the first to see it.. lol

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
the guy with the subie works(or atleast used to) at Magic City ford. The fake blower is actually using the throttle cable to operate the "blower" and has actually snagged a couple times causing the car to hang at part throttle lol.
What the hell.. is it there for giggles, or what? lol.. Sounds efficient and safe for sure.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD