Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Old 05-28-2008, 07:45 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

I have only seen one decent civic down there. And it was a turbo hatch and pretty much a full race car. And it didn't run anywhere near that fast.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:53 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

new yorker's food is decent... damn weird environment though. Same as david's good food... good food, but where you eat and the staff is just a tad bit "down to earth"...
Old 05-28-2008, 08:34 AM
Po' Pimp

99GTVert is an unknown quantity at this point

Hollywood's near Hollins is good but a little high $$wise. Richee Freeze FTW!
Old 05-28-2008, 08:46 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

6.2's would be a stretch but I believe he was running 7.2's on low boost I think don't quote me ... But that was in Mike Mccaren's Hatch if it's a 4 door civic it would be his buddy Aron on here Maybe ?
Old 05-28-2008, 08:55 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

wheres teamdohc when you need them?
Old 05-28-2008, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

JDM03 has disabled reputation

Jersey Lilly is always good.
Old 05-28-2008, 10:40 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LLama
wheres teamdohc when you need them?
They are still around and I'm sure they will pop up in the thread before the night is over.
Old 05-28-2008, 12:36 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

2nd page isn't working for me. Work computer FTL
Old 05-28-2008, 02:51 PM
www.flat4va.com

05GrayWRX has disabled reputation

Got to disagree with Micah on this one. Metro is way overpriced. It keeps the white trash out but isn't worth the cost of a $20+ lunch. Does Frankie Rowland's serve lunch?

For lunch, Fork in the Alley on Crystal Spring Avenue (pizza, burgers, dogs; eat outside), Ben Gui Sushi in Old Country Plaza on Starkey Road (Japanese), and Alejandro's Mexican Grill downtown (good, inexpensive real Mexican food, crowded at lunch). Fast food, I go to Zaxby's. Healthy stuff, I go to Ukrops. For something different me and the guys at the office go to the Pancake House on Williamson (although walking in wearing a tie always makes me feel a little weird.)
Old 05-28-2008, 03:14 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 05GrayWRX
Got to disagree with Micah on this one. Metro is way overpriced. It keeps the white trash out but isn't worth the cost of a $20+ lunch. Does Frankie Rowland's serve lunch?

For lunch, Fork in the Alley on Crystal Spring Avenue (pizza, burgers, dogs; eat outside), Ben Gui Sushi in Old Country Plaza on Starkey Road (Japanese), and Alejandro's Mexican Grill downtown (good, inexpensive real Mexican food, crowded at lunch). Fast food, I go to Zaxby's. Healthy stuff, I go to Ukrops. For something different me and the guys at the office go to the Pancake House on Williamson (although walking in wearing a tie always makes me feel a little weird.)
I was kidding.

Fork in the Alley is nice, no white trash there, and reasonable prices. Same with Elderberry's. I lose my appetite if I eat around anything trashy or nasty; unless i'm eating fast food, cause that's just begging for it.

Quick Reply: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.