Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Peace Thread: No Homo's, Sorry Cosmo ;)

Old 05-26-2006, 01:25 PM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Peace Thread: No Homo's, Sorry Cosmo ;)

Am I reading this incorrectly... or did the thread starter really say "sheesh"...?
Old 05-26-2006, 01:33 PM
Jay
VR-4ever

Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay Jay

You read it correctly.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:09 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
HAHAHA!!! Another stab at ol' Brittle Bones, aka Chad...

I definitely want to meet up with some of you fellas and see some of the goofy faces behind the usernames. I'm planning on helping Brittle Bones over the weekend too hopefully. Nice way to get some help, by the way.
Man I thought you had gone and got arrested.. I was watchin the local news and they had a quick clip on a guy on a blue 636 who ran from the cops, dropped his gf off, then took off again and got up to like 140+, then hit a dead end and gave up.. I was like oh n03z!!!!!!!!!!!! Then they said some other name...

Originally Posted by LLama
Am I reading this incorrectly... or did the thread starter really say "sheesh"...?
Old 05-26-2006, 03:39 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Cosmo
I have an idea. Let's have a get together this weekend. You can all come over to our new house and help us move...

iam up for it...
Old 05-26-2006, 03:40 PM
It tilts

AMDxp2000 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by cootees
How far are you moving? I might be able to help you some this weekend... Can't haul anything big in the runner but I can bring the trailer for some larger stuff as long as it's not too heavy(my motor lacks a thing called power) or fragile. But my weekend is pretty much free I believe... may be doing some wheeling but I am not 100% on that at the moment.

what happend to paintball ?
Old 05-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

*****s in my face
damn near 'ery day
axin me a question
like llama where you stay
Old 05-27-2006, 04:45 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by GaRn
Man I thought you had gone and got arrested.. I was watchin the local news and they had a quick clip on a guy on a blue 636 who ran from the cops, dropped his gf off, then took off again and got up to like 140+, then hit a dead end and gave up.. I was like oh n03z!!!!!!!!!!!! Then they said some other name...

WHAAAAAAAAAT??????? Another blue 636?
Old 05-27-2006, 04:52 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
WHAAAAAAAAAT??????? Another blue 636?
yea, and they said he was 22, which really made me flip b/c I thought you were around that age..
Old 05-27-2006, 05:35 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by GaRn
yea, and they said he was 22, which really made me flip b/c I thought you were around that age..
Shit! Think this would be on any of the local news sites? I know someone who has an older blue Kawasaki ZX6R that's stretched out, and then a friend of a friend has an '05 in blue just like mine but it's supposedly for sale and sitting at AllSports. I don't know of any others though. I hope it wasn't me sleep riding.

...and yeah, I'll be 22 in early June
Old 05-27-2006, 05:37 AM
wub wub wub wub

http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=4955948 HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Quick Reply: Western Peace Thread: No Homo's, Sorry Cosmo ;)