Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 06-22-2015, 10:55 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

*Drops by, looks around to see if site still stands.

"Heh."

Hi people.
Old 06-22-2015, 01:00 PM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

Yo son we mad reppin dat street life yo, nahm sayin, run wut u brung all day eryday knukka, I been kilt so many corvets n moos tangs, I'm dat beast, best wrekkanize!!!!

Old 06-22-2015, 03:59 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'm still here. Never thought I'd see the day when this forum was so dead. Not just western, but all of it. Classifieds are even dead.
Old 06-22-2015, 04:52 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

There are like 10 people that post on this forum any more. We need to advertise or something.
Old 06-23-2015, 07:53 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I'm so sick of fb/instg/etc. I wish shit would move back to forums. Or even real life.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:10 AM
Indelible Anomaly

RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon RatchetGoon

Believe it or not, there's more faggotry and up syndrome fuckery in real life... At least in Fredericksburg.... I need to have my camera ready next time I go to the bank on a Friday.
Old 06-23-2015, 05:53 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

I don't know, I'm getting pretty fucking sick of going out in public in a social area like a bar, concert, or other event and everyone has their eyes glued to smartphone screens half the time. I don't consider myself a very social person but even I'm not liking this fucked up trend of carrying on a conversation with someone who is just across the room by way of texts, not having a friendly conversation with your bartender, meeting your dates on tinder because you don't strike up conversations with people IRL, posting selfies and random photos for attention and "likes", not because you want to capture something really cool you did, and so on. Fuck that noise. We are raising a whole generation of fucked up, digitized introverts.
Old 06-23-2015, 06:56 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Get 'em!
Old 06-24-2015, 11:25 AM
BATTLESTAGS

But it's true. Nation went to shit in one generation.
Old 06-25-2015, 07:56 AM
carebearreps

pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0 pedro 2.0

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I'm still here. Never thought I'd see the day when this forum was so dead. Not just western, but all of it. Classifieds are even dead.
the classifieds have kept this place alive for years... the new post restrictions mean that classifieds folks (who bring in the majority of traffic), are no longer coming, because when they post outside of classifieds they get flamed for dumb shit. in essence this website is killing itself, and doing a great job at it.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic