Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-23-2009, 09:12 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Well deal with fisher alot here and they havent failed us either
See if you can find me a set of stock steelies broski... I'm to the point I'm wanting to trade my hammers for some steelies...

Edit: After doin some research I'm deff. throwin some steelies on my car... +1 to Chris for info on Diamond Racing wheels...

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2501223

Shits mad dope and apparently there is a growing rage for steelies on cars...

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 10-23-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:09 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
What's so magnificent about the S2000? I've driven two of them and they were moderately fun but you'd never catch me buying one. I don't get what all the hype is over, personally.

I'd rather have a second gen MR2 if you want to drive a girly car, and do the motor swap or build in that.

I think I like t-tops and targa tops better than convertibles generally, and I don't think the S2000 is the masterpiece that everyone acts like it is. Don't even get me started on the other Honda/Acura that everyone swings from the nuts of--the NSX. What a joke.
i like built s2000s. stock ones do absolutely nothing for me...and hardtop is a must. my aunt has one that she will be passing down to me once she is bored with it, and thats the only way i'd ever get one. i can think of 3 other used cars i would rather spend 10-12k on.

i love mr2's. almost got one as my first car. i still wouldnt mind owning one, but untill we get a lift in the garage, ill wait. ive seen people jack the rear ends 5ft in the air to pull the motor..i'd rather press a button on a lift and pull the car off the motor

and you said kerri's favorite word...NSX....she loves em, and i cant say i dont. yes they are RIDICULOUSLY over priced, and underpowered, but it is still a beautiful car, that if built right, are nasty.

im sticking with nissans though, unless something else WORTH getting pops up. im savin mah pennies for a threefiddy!
Old 10-23-2009, 10:16 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
See if you can find me a set of stock steelies broski... I'm to the point I'm wanting to trade my hammers for some steelies...

Edit: After doin some research I'm deff. throwin some steelies on my car... +1 to Chris for info on Diamond Racing wheels...

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2501223

Shits mad dope and apparently there is a growing rage for steelies on cars...
Low offset on a budget.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:26 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

this thread lol
Old 10-23-2009, 11:28 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
this thread lol
where the hell have you been hiding?!
Old 10-23-2009, 11:29 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

School and business.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:30 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

School and business.
ahhh i forgot you have a life outside of drag, unlike most of us hah
Old 10-23-2009, 11:49 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

School and business.
Make da monies.

Seriously thinking about raising my car up an inch or so for winter...

Dont really want to but... ill have to weigh getting new tires for it vs getting my DD road worthy.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:01 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by lickety_briches
b20 vtecs are kinda unreliable though. but you did mention building it exactly the way you wanted it, so i mean just like with everything else, if you do it right it should be fine. i just dont trust lsvtecs, or b20 vtecs. i'd be happy with an itr. i have simple tastes : P
There's nothing at all wrong with that platform.The problem is that an ITR engine is built in a Honda factory,so unless you drive it like an idiot,you shouldn't have any problems.LS/B20/VTECs are usually put together by douchebags who have no idea what they're doing.Do it right and it'll be just as reliable as anything else.

Chris
Old 10-23-2009, 03:47 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
<3

Now the NSX asside from being really underpowered and overpriced (like most all exotics)... is still one hell of a car on the track. :P
Two things I love about the Del Sol's:

1) The top.
2) The rear glass.

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
i like built s2000s. stock ones do absolutely nothing for me...and hardtop is a must. my aunt has one that she will be passing down to me once she is bored with it, and thats the only way i'd ever get one. i can think of 3 other used cars i would rather spend 10-12k on.

i love mr2's. almost got one as my first car. i still wouldnt mind owning one, but untill we get a lift in the garage, ill wait. ive seen people jack the rear ends 5ft in the air to pull the motor..i'd rather press a button on a lift and pull the car off the motor

and you said kerri's favorite word...NSX....she loves em, and i cant say i dont. yes they are RIDICULOUSLY over priced, and underpowered, but it is still a beautiful car, that if built right, are nasty.

im sticking with nissans though, unless something else WORTH getting pops up. im savin mah pennies for a threefiddy!
Do you have the money to really properly build an S2000? ITB's on an S2k = sex to my ears, but they're so fucking slow.

MR2's are a pain in the ass to work on.. I had a friend that owned a second gen and I remember he hated working on it, but originality is nice. You don't see modded MR2's around here at all.

As for NSX's, they're fucking garbage. I don't care what you guys say. If I want to get eye fucked in a $75,000 car, I'd probably get a used exotic.. Maybe even a Viper or a C6Z. They're neat looking and I personally think that's all they have going for them. They're slow as balls, and I don't care if they handle great or not. You can get a stock beater to handle just as well for the same price you'd probably pay for an oil change in an NSX. Well, that may be an exaggeration.. I'm sure oil changes at the dealership aren't like they are for Lamborghini's and Ferrari's, but you get the point.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic