Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 03-11-2013, 08:27 AM
slingshot engage.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Anyone have a hook-up on Line-X in the NRV? Looking to get my bumpers/grill done on my Xterra- trying to save a few bucks.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:16 PM
Registered Member

white-lightning has disabled reputation

Replaced my ds front cv axle and wheel bearing. Bearing was toast had large metal flakes in it when it got pressed out. Now to fix minor oil and coolant leaks.
Old 03-11-2013, 03:10 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by dyoungin'
Anyone have a hook-up on Line-X in the NRV? Looking to get my bumpers/grill done on my Xterra- trying to save a few bucks.
Without a doubt you should go to Anchor is Salem. Definitely better quality work at Anchor.
Old 03-11-2013, 05:11 PM
slingshot engage.

dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin' dyoungin'

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Without a doubt you should go to Anchor is Salem. Definitely better quality work at Anchor.
Thanks- never heard of the Deezee brand of liner. I will definitely give them a call this week.

Old 03-12-2013, 04:37 AM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

My dad had his last bedliner done by Anchor. A guy that I work with just hsd his done at line-x. They have almost the same truck. You can just tell by looking at the two of them that the job was done much better at Anchor.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:14 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Received shipping and tracking info on my new turbos this morning. Just got the pics of the complete units
Old 03-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by dyoungin'
Thanks- never heard of the Deezee brand of liner. I will definitely give them a call this week.

The material we spray is called Ameraguard(Deezee is a line of accessories we sell).It is very similar to Line-X,but the method we use to apply the material is much more advanced than any of the local Line-X dealers I know of.We use a high pressure,high temperature application method- as far as I know all the Line-X dealers in Southwest VA are still using the low pressure equipment.We also have a UV protection system that keeps the material from fading with sun exposure.The biggest thing is that the guys we have doing the bedliners are really skilled at it.Our paint/bedliner manager has been spraying since we first started offering this service,and our other guy has been doing it over five years now.The prep and finishing obviously play a big role in the final product,and I can definitely say our guys are better than anybody.

All that being said,many people get scared away by the price.I think many customers who are wanting body parts sprayed have looked at the price of a couple cans of the DIY spray-can liner material.Obviously our price is a good bit higher than that,but the quality difference is astounding.If you can bring us the parts off the vehicle and prepped(clean,sanded if needed,etc)it lowers the price quite a bit.When you get a chance,come by if possible,as it's much easier to price it if we can see it.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89

You gotta come show me your bimmer when you install those turbo's that thing was a beast before cant wait to see how it does after.BTW ordered new tags lol BOOSST.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:54 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

I need to hire somebody again here at Anchor,but this is a little different from the last time I posted about an opening.This time it's a requirement to have a good automotive background.It doesn't have to have been on a professional level(although that'd be nice),but I need the person to have pretty in-depth knowledge of general mechanic work.This position will potentially be replacing a current employee who has been here almost 30 years,so they are pretty big shoes to fill.
Anybody interested or who knows a good candidate,please PM me.
Thanks
Old 03-13-2013, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89

Sucks I have a full time job or I'd be interested always wanted to be around cars for a living lol,I was certified back in the day.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic