Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-22-2009, 08:51 PM
ERMAHGERD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
again with the honda motor in a nissan...NO!
this on the other hand, is pretty bad ass, i would not spend the time and money to do this myself....but i'd rock it
gaygaygay.
ftl.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:52 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
gaygaygay.
ftl.
hater to the extreme
Old 10-22-2009, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

lickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the rough

eh. i can dig it. i wouldnt do it, but impressive
Old 10-22-2009, 08:59 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by lickety_briches
eh. i can dig it. i wouldnt do it, but impressive
thas what im sayin'..its different.

nissans have always been my thing...its all ive had, and what i learned to work on/build. ive put plenty of wrench time in on a couple different hondas, and driven a few quicks ones too. its just not what i know most about. i wouldnt mind owning one. but not untill i can build it exactly the way i want it. either a b20vtec with minimum 200whp N/A, K20/24 frankenstien, or a J35A in a EK hatch or DC2

or an s2k w/ some form of forced induction
Old 10-22-2009, 09:08 PM
Registered Member

lickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the rough

b20 vtecs are kinda unreliable though. but you did mention building it exactly the way you wanted it, so i mean just like with everything else, if you do it right it should be fine. i just dont trust lsvtecs, or b20 vtecs. i'd be happy with an itr. i have simple tastes : P
Old 10-22-2009, 10:42 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

why so much hostility my friend?
What's so magnificent about the S2000? I've driven two of them and they were moderately fun but you'd never catch me buying one. I don't get what all the hype is over, personally.

I'd rather have a second gen MR2 if you want to drive a girly car, and do the motor swap or build in that.

I think I like t-tops and targa tops better than convertibles generally, and I don't think the S2000 is the masterpiece that everyone acts like it is. Don't even get me started on the other Honda/Acura that everyone swings from the nuts of--the NSX. What a joke.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:36 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Yea its the same price but its New vs Reman tho
Old 10-23-2009, 07:49 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I think I like t-tops and targa tops better than convertibles generally, and I don't think the S2000 is the masterpiece that everyone acts like it is. Don't even get me started on the other Honda/Acura that everyone swings from the nuts of--the NSX. What a joke.
<3

Now the NSX asside from being really underpowered and overpriced (like most all exotics)... is still one hell of a car on the track. :P
Old 10-23-2009, 08:02 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

thas what im sayin'..its different.

nissans have always been my thing...its all ive had, and what i learned to work on/build. ive put plenty of wrench time in on a couple different hondas, and driven a few quicks ones too. its just not what i know most about. i wouldnt mind owning one. but not untill i can build it exactly the way i want it. either a b20vtec with minimum 200whp N/A, K20/24 frankenstien, or a J35A in a EK hatch or DC2

or an s2k w/ some form of forced induction
Now you're speakin my language... <3

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
What's so magnificent about the S2000? I've driven two of them and they were moderately fun but you'd never catch me buying one. I don't get what all the hype is over, personally.

I'd rather have a second gen MR2 if you want to drive a girly car, and do the motor swap or build in that.

White or red coupe = <3

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Yea its the same price but its New vs Reman tho
I've never dealt w/ Fisher before and I know even NAPA reman. have never failed me...
Old 10-23-2009, 09:03 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Well deal with fisher alot here and they havent failed us either

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic