Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Western Off Topic

We went to Awful Arthur's Halloween tomfoolery last night.Somebody was dressed as Pedo-Bear,best costume ever......Woo,please tell me that was you,haha.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:03 PM
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TNGChris
We went to Awful Arthur's Halloween tomfoolery last night.Somebody was dressed as Pedo-Bear,best costume ever......Woo,please tell me that was you,haha.
Fuck! Pedobear costume is an awesome idea. Did see a guy dressed as a fucking table with his head in a pumpkin.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:41 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

That wasn't a costume, Chris.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Build update, looks like it might be done by the end of next week! Hot side is back from being ceramic coated and the titanium turbo blanket arrived. They finished the front end design and came up with a new chromoly crash beam and frame to run a modified v mount intercooler which will also house the oil cooler.

All of that and the cold side piping will be powder coated flat black. Gauges and boost controller are also installed. Really hoping to have some pics to post up in the next day or two!
Old 10-31-2012, 08:45 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Sweet!!!
Old 11-01-2012, 03:53 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

I need to buy a couple grand worth of machining tools.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:24 AM
Registered Member

diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond diamond

Anyone ever used national alignment on plantation?

Last edited by diamond; 11-08-2012 at 06:31 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 11:43 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

I think I'm going to scrap the carb'd b18 idea, lost interest after I read horror stories

In other news though ksport finally makes coilovers for my car and hondata released flashpro for it Monday.

Anyone wanna surprise me for Christmas?
Old 11-08-2012, 07:59 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
I think I'm going to scrap the carb'd b18 idea, lost interest after I read horror stories

In other news though ksport finally makes coilovers for my car and hondata released flashpro for it Monday.

Anyone wanna surprise me for Christmas?
What kind of horror stories?Just as far as getting carbs dialed in?

Hopefully Santa will suprise you with Koni/GCs(or something else functional and reasonably priced) and not China made fanboi coilovers
Old 11-09-2012, 03:04 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by TNGChris
What kind of horror stories?Just as far as getting carbs dialed in?

Hopefully Santa will suprise you with Koni/GCs(or something else functional and reasonably priced) and not China made fanboi coilovers
The build threads where people are so hyped, have the parts, starts doing it, thread goes dead kinda horror stories. I mean I'm sure I could get it done but without the supporting knowledge to from people's previous experiences I don't want to spend an arm and a leg trying to do something I may not completely enjoy.

Also I had no clue ksport was made in china, I knew cheaper companies like function and form and progress were. In that case I may go koni/gc. That's all I'm going to for now, I don't want to void the warranty.........yet.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic