Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-10-2009, 07:09 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Western Off Topic

I got a kick out of the Salem Civic Center's little corral for smokers when I went to see the Zac Brown Band and then when I went back to catch Old Crow Medicine Show it was even smaller..... They had a little corral set up to contain the smokers outside, and they were all packed in like piggies. Hahaha

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 12-10-2009 at 07:12 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:19 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I got a kick out of the Salem Civic Center's little corral for smokers when I went to see the Zac Brown Band and then when I went back to catch Old Crow Medicine Show it was even smaller..... They had a little corral set up to contain the smokers outside, and they were all packed in like piggies. Hahaha
I hate shit like that. I like my space when I smoke.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:19 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by JROW
Not mine. They make me go outside

I figure that eventually I'll just quit smoking tho. I only smoke when I drink for the most part, so it would be good for me.
You and me both...

But like I said, Bdubs is investing in ways to have smokers inside...

Been there done that...

PS. Fuck colds, fuck the cold, fuck the wind... I got parts I wanna put on my car and shit I wanna do to my car...
Old 12-10-2009, 02:12 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

soooooo december must be shit on corey's life month...

i was supposed to be trading the 200sx for a mk3 supra this weekend. had plans to meet up in lynchburg saturday and everything. welllllll i just talked to him a little bit ago and we can no longer trade.....

why you ask? because he got caught doing 141 in a 65, therefore my soon-to-be supra is sitting in a impound....

we are only 10 days into december, and 9 of those days have been full of 100% bullshit.

if i dont hit the slopes soon, i might have a mental meltdown...
Old 12-10-2009, 05:49 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'll try to get the weekend off in the next couple weeks and maybe we can go snowboard if you wanna.. lol

Hang in there brahhh
Old 12-10-2009, 08:46 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

I'll try to get the weekend off in the next couple weeks and maybe we can go snowboard if you wanna.. lol

Hang in there brahhh
im down. im trying to go this saturday, the only problem is snowshoe only has 6 slopes open
Old 12-10-2009, 08:48 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
im down. im trying to go this saturday, the only problem is snowshoe only has 6 slopes open
Tell them bastards to get the snow makers goin...

And if you go to winter place hope you don't nose dive in the man made snow... The water is/used to be pumped from that nasty lookin pond at the bottom of the hill...
Old 12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

soooooo december must be shit on corey's life month...

i was supposed to be trading the 200sx for a mk3 supra this weekend. had plans to meet up in lynchburg saturday and everything. welllllll i just talked to him a little bit ago and we can no longer trade.....

why you ask? because he got caught doing 141 in a 65, therefore my soon-to-be supra is sitting in a impound....

we are only 10 days into december, and 9 of those days have been full of 100% bullshit.

if i dont hit the slopes soon, i might have a mental meltdown...
Hey you was going to be in my area sucks it didnt happen
Old 12-11-2009, 08:42 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Tell them bastards to get the snow makers goin...

And if you go to winter place hope you don't nose dive in the man made snow... The water is/used to be pumped from that nasty lookin pond at the bottom of the hill...
lolol i know this, thats why i havent been to winterplace in years. i stick to snowshoe and wintergreen, but this year im going to be going to massenutten some too

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Hey you was going to be in my area sucks it didnt happen
yeah and i was going to call you as soon as i was done with the guy...but thats not happenin now
Old 12-11-2009, 10:09 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

lolol i know this, thats why i havent been to winterplace in years. i stick to snowshoe and wintergreen, but this year im going to be going to massenutten some too

yeah and i was going to call you as soon as i was done with the guy...but thats not happenin now
I know man that sucks...Hey did you get my sound bit i sent to you lastnight of my evo

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic