Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Want some hand-on in a shop

Old 01-01-2011, 02:59 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
StealthDriver has disabled reputation
Default Want some hand-on in a shop

Hello, my name is Collin, I am a student at Virginia Western Community College, and I live in Roanoke, VA. I have always had a huge passion for cars and love working with my hands and learning new things. Now that I am a bit older, I have an even deeper appreciation for cars and racing and am just itching to get in a shop, where I can start learning hands-on, and on the track asap! Where are some import performance and tuning shops around the area that I could possibly provide an extra pair of hands to while learning? The only one that I have heard of so far is WEGOFAST (Import Auto Recycling). What about Jeno's Import Service? Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Collin
Old 01-01-2011, 03:07 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous
Default Re: Want some hand-on in a shop

Why don't you contact the shops?
Old 01-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by StealthDriver
Hello, my name is Collin, I am a student at Virginia Western Community College, and I live in Roanoke, VA. I have always had a huge passion for cars and love working with my hands and learning new things. Now that I am a bit older, I have an even deeper appreciation for cars and racing and am just itching to get in a shop, where I can start learning hands-on, and on the track asap! Where are some import performance and tuning shops around the area that I could possibly provide an extra pair of hands to while learning? The only one that I have heard of so far is WEGOFAST (Import Auto Recycling). What about Jeno's Import Service? Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Collin
Just in case.....
Old 01-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Registered Member

I was trying to get some input from local people first, then contact them. There are so many mechanic shops, but it's somewhat hard to find one that is so specific.

What was the "just in case" post about? I'm confused. Haha. Thank you for the help.
Old 01-01-2011, 04:22 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by StealthDriver
I'm confused. Haha. Dur hur hur
It's so you can't go back and erase your past posts and say you didn't say what you actually said when you said what you done said. Nahmean?
Old 01-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Registered Member

Ok... Hahaha! Anyways, any other good shops in the area that I could contact? Thanks.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:33 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

So you're trying to get a handy in a shop?

Weird.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:44 PM
Registered member

Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508

I am pretty sure that WE GO FAST closed up many years ago....someone correct me if i am wrong.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:07 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by Spooln4
So you're trying to get a handy in a shop?

Weird.
New bawks for you.
Old 01-01-2011, 07:12 PM
Registered Member

Let's try and keep the crap out of this thread please!

It closed!? That would not be cool!! It sounds like a perfect place for me!

Quick Reply: Want some hand-on in a shop