Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Thanks Joey!

Old 07-20-2009, 06:51 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Thanks Joey!

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
Not quite to -4* yet, but pretty close.

[.
Camber?Haha,nice.
Hopefully soon I'll get enough time that I can get all the crap I have laying around(ball joints,rod ends,Hardrace bushings,etc)on so I can come up there and get a base alignment to get everything back square(I'm not confident that I can get thrust angle back square after I've removed the rear trailing arms.My backwoods alignment techniques are lacking in that area).I'm so glad to have a low car friendly rack in the area now!

Chris
Old 07-20-2009, 06:55 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Camber?Haha,nice.
Yeah, its just for looks for the next couple of months. Its honestly too low to handle best right now.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:03 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
Yeah, its just for looks for the next couple of months. Its honestly too low to handle best right now.
Looks cool though!For street use,who cares if it doen't handle perfect anyway?I had to raise my hatchback a little from bottoming the tires in the front,so I'm hating the way it looks right nowReally don't want to go any stiffer either.
Chris

Last edited by TNGChris; 07-22-2009 at 10:36 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:02 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Camber?Haha,nice.
Hopefully soon I'll get enough time that I can get all the crap I have laying around(ball joints,rod ends,Hardrace bushings,etc)on so I can come up there and get a base alignment to get everything back square(I'm not confident that I can get thrust angle back square after I've removed the rear trailing arms.My backwoods alignment techniques are lacking in that area).I'm so glad to have a low car friendly rack in the area now!

Chris

yep, its rather sad that he had more of a problem with ground clearance from the concrete apron outside the bay doors to the gravel in the parking lot than he did on the lift.

I do need to trim the front part of the lift though, the wheel stop is about 4" high, and it does get in the way with a longer front bumper. Reckon I will fire up the plasma cutter later and trim it down a little.