Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Sunday Cruise

Old 03-25-2007, 07:22 PM
Capitalist Pig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Sunday Cruise

My buddy and I went out this afternoon for a cruise down the parkway and up mount chesnut. At the top of chesnut we stopped at the vinyard and I snapped some pics of the cars.

Thought i'd share.

Old 03-25-2007, 08:12 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Sunday Cruise

Two embarassments to automobiles in general.

Lookin' good!!! Wish I could have went for a ride today since it was gorgeous outside but I was stuck at work........ like always!
Old 03-26-2007, 03:16 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Wish I could have went for a ride today since it was gorgeous outside but I was stuck at work........ like always!
same here
pics look great!
chris
Old 03-26-2007, 05:01 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

I thought that was you. You passed me when I was on my bike.

If I had known it was you I would have thrown something at you.

Old 03-26-2007, 05:05 AM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Lookin' good. Parkway is a great place for some good pics.
Old 03-26-2007, 08:50 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

I know that Porkie If you got some free time this week let me know, see if we can get ur scoobie goin.
Old 03-26-2007, 09:33 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
I know that Porkie If you got some free time this week let me know, see if we can get ur scoobie goin.
Heh yeah I called up Quentin yesterday at noon and he was up for a ride so we headed out.

I'll be around all week - Wednesday i'll be around from 3pm onward - but Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, im around after 6pm. Let me know what time is good for you. Thanks
Old 03-26-2007, 09:38 AM
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by Cosmo
I thought that was you. You passed me when I was on my bike.

If I had known it was you I would have thrown something at you.

Haha, cool, what color/type was your bike and which road were you on? There was a blue bike at Wilco Hess right before we headed out and he went in the direction of Bnt. Mnt. I tried to catch so we could trail him but I gave up...Then at one of the look outs at the top on the parkway he was parked chillin out but we headed on. Anyways, I think we're gonna try to go out every sunday for a ride so if any of you guys would like to join, lemme know!

BTW, we ran into the VW club or something heading up Bent Mnt. It was a bunch of the golf-like Vdubs, a passat, and a freaking fast Ford Focus hatchback. I was trying to keep up with the Focus all the way up the mountain, sheesh that thing was zippy around the turns. At the top we all pushed to get first in line once it goes from double to single, that was fun.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:02 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Haha, cool, what color/type was your bike and which road were you on? There was a blue bike at Wilco Hess right before we headed out and he went in the direction of Bnt. Mnt. I tried to catch so we could trail him but I gave up...Then at one of the look outs at the top on the parkway he was parked chillin out but we headed on. Anyways, I think we're gonna try to go out every sunday for a ride so if any of you guys would like to join, lemme know!

BTW, we ran into the VW club or something heading up Bent Mnt. It was a bunch of the golf-like Vdubs, a passat, and a freaking fast Ford Focus hatchback. I was trying to keep up with the Focus all the way up the mountain, sheesh that thing was zippy around the turns. At the top we all pushed to get first in line once it goes from double to single, that was fun.

He's talking about a bike... as in bicycle... not motorcycle
Old 03-26-2007, 11:03 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Yeah.... it was a black Specialized road bike.

I had this jersey on, if it rings a bell:

http://www.primal-sports.com/pc-57-5-raven-mad.aspx

Quick Reply: Sunday Cruise