Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Sudden impact photoshoot!!

Old 06-18-2009, 04:38 PM
"insert cliche here"

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rader427 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Sudden impact photoshoot!!

haha, if i see him ill pass along the message. With you on the bottle it shouldn't be much of a race. Those bridges sure did kick his ass pretty good rofl
Old 06-18-2009, 04:50 PM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
Guess you just have to have a bigger shot of n2o to make up for it then

I really want to see you people with fast cars run a few times. All proper like, from a dig with a flagger.
Exactly!

Dig runs are where it's at.

Originally Posted by Voodoo
im putting the 150 jets on as we speak, so hopefully i will be able to even keep up with bad360rt... lol...
I'll be on the motor for a lil while, but I'll still run ya

Originally Posted by noboost
we need to set a track day, my pontiac wants to play to
Sounds good to me.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

Originally Posted by rader427
haha, if i see him ill pass along the message. With you on the bottle it shouldn't be much of a race. Those bridges sure did kick his ass pretty good rofl
the night i saw him, he was setting up to race a c5 and left on the second honk... i ran him down and tried to get next to him, he took off again and started going nuts like he was running from the cops, and i just decided it would be dumb to follow him... it does sound good tho... also there is a red saleen mustang with texas plates i would also like to have a go with... i like picking on fords...
Old 06-18-2009, 04:56 PM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Looks sick, what heads are you running?
W5s.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:07 PM
"insert cliche here"

pond is... special. I've seen the saleen around a few times, i've been curious about it too. But i'm afraid my GLI just doesn't have enough ass to really see what it might have, yet. Most good v8s wont have a prob leaving me like im sittin still. Comparatively speaking the new 3 valve 4.6 is kinda weak, only makes about the same hp/tq numbers of the new V6 camaros. From the sound of things, there may some good action on the streets this summer, did i say streets? i meant track
Old 06-18-2009, 05:13 PM
"insert cliche here"

Originally Posted by bad360rt
W5s.
the w5s are comparable to the victor jrs right? im not a huge into mopars so im not too sure about em, just know they're supposed make pretty damn good power. From the look of your intake you're lookin to turn some rpms, right? solid or hydraulic roller?
Old 06-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Atlas is dead

Originally Posted by bad360rt
I'll be on the motor for a lil while, but I'll still run ya
fine by me... besides i need at least a cam and full exhaust to keep up when you finally start spraying...
Old 06-18-2009, 05:22 PM
IRememberMyFirstBeer

vtecwhat has disabled reputation

ya the blue mustang said he would run u this weekend remember lol..
Old 06-18-2009, 05:27 PM
ded
slo truk

the w5s are comparable to the victor jrs right? im not a huge into mopars so im not too sure about em, just know they're supposed make pretty damn good power. From the look of your intake you're lookin to turn some rpms, right? solid or hydraulic roller?
That's ok, I don't know anything about the victor jrs LOL My W5s have a decent port job and flow 320in/220ex, lil more left in 'em with some hand work by my builder. I'll probably be shifting around 6600, nothing too crazy cause it's a hyd roller. Looking back, I should have just gone with a solid, but I knew I'd want to drive it a lot and was afraid of having to mesh with the lash all the time. But when it's time for a refresh, I'll get some more work done on the heads and step up to a solid roller.

Originally Posted by Voodoo
fine by me... besides i need at least a cam and full exhaust to keep up when you finally start spraying...
I'll just be happy to be driving the damn thing again, it's been off the road for two years now!
Old 06-18-2009, 05:30 PM
Atlas is dead

Originally Posted by vtecwhat
ya the blue mustang said he would run u this weekend remember lol..
just making sure... will you be out?

Quick Reply: Sudden impact photoshoot!!