Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Stupid bikers

Old 06-16-2004, 01:23 PM
bring ding ding ding

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Choodle has disabled reputation
Default Stupid bikers

Alright, I've got a few friends with bikes and whatnot so I'm not ragging on all bikers, but these guys pissed me off today. Alright, I'm coming home at around 4 or so going down the bypass, and right as I'm changing lanes 3 bikes go zipping by me on both sides at god knows what speed. If any of you are on here, get some damn sense. Sure, I don't care if you go fast, whatever, but when you cut that close to a car, or are going over 120+mph near any cars you are seriously gonna hurt someone. I mean damn, if I would have changed lanes a little faster the guy on the blue bike would have been road kill. Watch the hell you do, and bikers always whine that people in cars don't respect them, eat your fucking words!
Old 06-16-2004, 06:55 PM

myclone2 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Stupid bikers

Originally Posted by Choodle
Alright, I've got a few friends with bikes and whatnot so I'm not ragging on all bikers, but these guys pissed me off today. Alright, I'm coming home at around 4 or so going down the bypass, and right as I'm changing lanes 3 bikes go zipping by me on both sides at god knows what speed. If any of you are on here, get some damn sense. Sure, I don't care if you go fast, whatever, but when you cut that close to a car, or are going over 120+mph near any cars you are seriously gonna hurt someone. I mean damn, if I would have changed lanes a little faster the guy on the blue bike would have been road kill. Watch the hell you do, and bikers always whine that people in cars don't respect them, eat your fucking words!
Check todays Roanoke times to see what happens to cabbage heads on bikes. I was two cars behind the accident in the paper and got the pleasure of being stuck in traffic for over an hour while they scraped that idiot off the pavement.

Same deal with a guy that about hit me pulling out of my driveway. The idiot was doing WELL over 100mph and flipped me off when he went around me. I guess the dumb ass didnt think about me catching him and blocking his ass in at a stop light in vinton so I could get out and find out what his problem was/chew on his ass for being stupid. If you see a bike with the plate "ONEWHLUP" you can laugh at him cause he got his ass chewed on in front of a bunch of ppl for being stupid.

Anyways, I personally could care less if ppl on bikes want to ride at ~130mph as its not my brains that are gonna get splattered all over the road but I do care when they ride like morons in traffic and when they get ran over while doing so its always the cars fault. Whatever

Lastly, if you want to ride your donorcycle like youre in a road race then have at it but use some common sense and pick a road that isnt busy as hell or do it when traffic will be at a minimum cause I hate getting stuck in traffic while they scrape you up off the road and put out your bike thats on fire.

Thank you that is all.
Old 06-16-2004, 09:42 PM
Registered Member

callmecobra96 will become famous soon enough

yeah i heard about that wreck today, a friend of mine used to work with the guy. supposedly his leg had to get amputated. what a shame
Old 06-17-2004, 03:54 AM
Registered Member

00CivicGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

yea that is bad BUT they shouldnt be driving like total morons or acting like they are the only ones on the road. they do that here too and they dont pay a lick of attention when getting over. one night i had my turn signal on and gettin over b/c there were 3 bikers behind me. well lord behold i get over and they decided to get over with me and passed me in one lane..fucking assholes..they need to get a clue.

like choodle says, they want respect lol shit they dont even have it for themselves or their riders to drive the way they do
Old 06-17-2004, 04:06 AM
ReRegistered User

NSXNEXT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Choodle
Now would be classify these types of riders as "ricers"?
Old 06-17-2004, 06:35 AM
RSr

RSr is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm not saying that some bikers dont ride like jackass's but it is always good practice to check yoru mirrors before changing lanes
Old 06-17-2004, 08:18 AM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

thank god we dont have that problem here.... good luck doing 120 anywhere on the main streets of wilm...in anything..
Old 06-17-2004, 08:49 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
thank god we dont have that problem here.... good luck doing 120 anywhere on the main streets of wilm...in anything..
Where there's a will there's a way.
Old 06-17-2004, 03:24 PM
Jerome LeBanner Fan

weavil has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 00CivicGirl
yea that is bad BUT they shouldnt be driving like total morons or acting like they are the only ones on the road. they do that here too and they dont pay a lick of attention when getting over. one night i had my turn signal on and gettin over b/c there were 3 bikers behind me. well lord behold i get over and they decided to get over with me and passed me in one lane..fucking assholes..they need to get a clue.

like choodle says, they want respect lol shit they dont even have it for themselves or their riders to drive the way they do

I was getting ready to post the same thing until I saw your post. The bikers here in L'burg are horrible. Some usually meet @ Sheetz in Mad. Heights and it's like a Ruff Ryders video when they leave doing wheelies and other stuff.
Old 06-17-2004, 06:23 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Stupid bikers

It's bikers that ride like this that give bikes a bad name...

Originally Posted by NSXNEXT
Now would be classify these types of riders as "ricers"?
We have a name for these types, Squids..

aka pull stupid shit in heavy traffic, skilless riders with liter bikes, etc...

Quick Reply: Stupid bikers