Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Spring Slamboree at Piedmont Dragway tomorrow 4-11-09

Old 04-10-2009, 06:50 PM
vaginadriven.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch
Default Spring Slamboree at Piedmont Dragway tomorrow 4-11-09

Darrell Cox Racing is sponsoring the Spring Slamboree Import, Domestic, Bike, and Truck Show at Piedmont Dragway tomorrow in Greensboro, NC. Just thought I would throw this out there for those of you that wanna go. I have to work and the FPR on my car took a shit so I can't go anyways. Anyhow... looks like its going to be a pretty good show and I hear theres gonna be some good racing too.

Last edited by Boosted Bitch; 04-10-2009 at 06:52 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:51 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Spring Slamboree at Piedmont Dragway tomorrow 4-11-09

I used to go every year but I haven't been in two or three years and I'll be missing it again this year. Sucks.
Old 04-10-2009, 06:53 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Yeah... work always screws me out of doing anything fun. I have been trying to fix my car for over a week now and can't get the time to do it.
Old 04-11-2009, 03:21 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I used to go every year but I haven't been in two or three years and I'll be missing it again this year. Sucks.
same here.i think we went to the first one,and went to all of them up until a couple years ago.
it's always fun to race against a kid in an Accord running 10's
hopefully i'll have the coupe done for the fall event.i'm sure the tree operator has forgotten the anti-lag by now(i think he shit his pants last time)
Chris
Old 04-11-2009, 06:28 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
same here.i think we went to the first one,and went to all of them up until a couple years ago.
it's always fun to race against a kid in an Accord running 10's
hopefully i'll have the coupe done for the fall event.i'm sure the tree operator has forgotten the anti-lag by now(i think he shit his pants last time)
Chris
hahaha!

the guy that announces is kind of obnoxious, if it's still the same guy. he reminds me of Lil Jon I think. The thing that I miss about Piedmont is the caravan down, the drive through the middle of nowhere trying to find the track (well, the first two years anyway), etc. I think car shows are always better when they're not in Roanoke.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

hahaha!

the guy that announces is kind of obnoxious, if it's still the same guy. he reminds me of Lil Jon I think. The thing that I miss about Piedmont is the caravan down, the drive through the middle of nowhere trying to find the track (well, the first two years anyway), etc. I think car shows are always better when they're not in Roanoke.
yeah,i was wondering if they still had that dude.so annoying.of course,prior to him they just had the weekly announcer,who has no clue about imports.
Chris
Old 04-11-2009, 09:52 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by TNGChris
yeah,i was wondering if they still had that dude.so annoying.of course,prior to him they just had the weekly announcer,who has no clue about imports.
Chris
Lil Jon didn't seem to know much about imports himself, or anything else for that matter. "Yeaaaaaah!" "Whatttttttttt?"
Old 04-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Registered member

Lil Jon didn't seem to know much about imports himself, or anything else for that matter. "Yeaaaaaah!" "Whatttttttttt?"
That's very true.The old man just pissed me off though,because he'd be like "well gaw lee,look at that thing go!what is that?a hyunday,hon-hon-hondui.oh,a honda.He had no clue about anything,but tried to sound like he did.At least Lil Jon sticks to what he knows:yelling at the top of his lungs and making comments on the trashy white chicks in the bikini contest!
Chris
Old 04-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

It's Extremeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-11-2009, 12:21 PM
Registered Member

fcrsxtypes has disabled reputation

yep thats his name. I went down there for the first time last year to an srt meet. Its different having someone announce like that but by the end of the show it does start getting annoying.

Quick Reply: Spring Slamboree at Piedmont Dragway tomorrow 4-11-09