Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Spotted red DSM pulled over in Vinton..

Old 09-01-2004, 09:06 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Spotted red DSM pulled over in Vinton..

So, Phillip.. What'd you get pulled for? Did you try and explain to him that DSM means "Don't stop me!!!" ??? Maybe you could have gotten out of it.

Hope it wasn't anything bad. I cringed when I saw the cop who had been in that area taking radar (there was actually an unmarked car a few streets over, too).. and then cringed again when it sunk in who he had pulled over. Sucks being pulled over. Sucks even more when you're minding your own business and they're hiding somewhere waiting for someone to break the speed limit by a couple miles per hour, as if they don't do it themselves. If you were doing big crazy burnouts in front of your girls house, that's a different story, but I imagine you either got pulled for rolling through the stop sign or for speeding a tad. Sucks bro! Hope it wasn't anything awful.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:22 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
Default Re: Spotted red DSM pulled over in Vinton..

Sucks even more that people come on the internet and tell everyone else that you got pulled over....
Old 09-01-2004, 09:32 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

Is it that big of a deal? I don't know about you, but I'm not so ashamed and embarassed after I get pulled over that I run home and hide under the covers of my bed. It happens to everyone sooner or later--some more than others. I doubt he'll mind me posting this. What's the big deal?
Old 09-01-2004, 09:35 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Cops sit and wait for those who are breaking the law. Sure they speed too. But it's not like we can pll THEM over so oh well.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:38 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

hmm.. I had a feeling after I saw you that there would be a topic of it in drag... actually no, not speeding, not rolling through a stop sign.. I got pulled over for not having a front tag on the car... He wrote me up for that and he wrote me up for not changing my county decal yet.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:41 AM
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Although it sux, that's the law.
Old 09-01-2004, 09:56 AM
<3FreshieFresh<3

Originally Posted by cootees
hmm.. I had a feeling after I saw you that there would be a topic of it in drag... actually no, not speeding, not rolling through a stop sign.. I got pulled over for not having a front tag on the car... He wrote me up for that and he wrote me up for not changing my county decal yet.
gee, you can sure tell he had nothing better to do. I know the law says you have to have front plates, but in my opinion that's one of those tickets you should only get in addition to what you're actually being pulled over for.. shouldn't be able to pull you over based solely on the fact that you have no front plate. oh well.. glad it wasn't anything horrible.

I'll bet he was sitting at that run down apartment complex wasn't he? that's where his unmarked friend was, and the marked car was over at the church when I went through there the first time. Came back making sure to go extra slow, crest the hill, and there you are with lights flashing. Sucks man, but I'm glad it wasn't something worse.
Old 09-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I thought that a front plate was a secondary offense and you couldnt be pulled over just for that? dammit. I don't have a front plate and I dont want one lol
Old 09-01-2004, 04:50 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

nope. that is most officers fav. ticket. easy to spot, and easy to write.

not to mention the one that everyone bitches about.
Old 09-01-2004, 04:53 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fc735
nope. that is most officers fav. ticket. easy to spot, and easy to write.

not to mention the one that everyone bitches about.
hmm, i wonder how much the fee is.. would it effect insurance?

Quick Reply: Spotted red DSM pulled over in Vinton..