Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Roanoke meet pics

Old 11-09-2009, 12:07 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Re: Roanoke meet pics

I never said that I didnt do it... just that if done should be taken caution to make sure any hazzards are eleminated.
Old 11-09-2009, 12:26 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

Originally Posted by JWiLL2252
Okay okay, obviously my one sentence about the Nismo nga not keepin' up got blown way the fuckkk up...lets take it down a couple levels shall we?...I too agree with what he said, it should be a "cruise" rather than a "sprint", I do believe it's dangerous and yesss tickets/impounds/cops etc. are VERY bad...but let's think back to oh, I dunno, Halloween night for instance...not naming any names but I recall the owners of a Del Sol and a Prelude doing what looked to be competitive driving beside each other exceeding over 80mph on the way to said Del Sol owner's home...would that not be considered a "hazard"? lulz....

I agree with you guys (and Boss Lady) fully...however there's no denying the fact that every now and then, we ALL love a little WOT...
okay and i was as well, with you guys exceeding well over 100 on 581. thats when i realized it was dumb as fuck and backed off and left. also on the way to 'said del sol owners house' was before i got ANOTHER ticket, and i wasnt doing it all the way up and down. that being stated ive realized i need to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a fucktard when i drive..

kthanks.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:10 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by JWiLL2252
Okay okay, obviously my one sentence about the Nismo nga not keepin' up got blown way the fuckkk up...lets take it down a couple levels shall we?...I too agree with what he said, it should be a "cruise" rather than a "sprint", I do believe it's dangerous and yesss tickets/impounds/cops etc. are VERY bad...but let's think back to oh, I dunno, Halloween night for instance...not naming any names but I recall the owners of a Del Sol and a Prelude doing what looked to be competitive driving beside each other exceeding over 80mph on the way to said Del Sol owner's home...would that not be considered a "hazard"? lulz....

I agree with you guys (and Boss Lady) fully...however there's no denying the fact that every now and then, we ALL love a little WOT...
lolol dude, ive never seen you drive the speed limit...evar

AND ive seen you pass on a double line, IN A TURN, and almost head on collide with an oncoming SUV......

you should change your license plate to RD HAZRD lololol

...or BBY FACE
Old 11-09-2009, 01:23 PM
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
okay and i was as well, with you guys exceeding well over 100 on 581. thats when i realized it was dumb as fuck and backed off and left. also on the way to 'said del sol owners house' was before i got ANOTHER ticket, and i wasnt doing it all the way up and down. that being stated ive realized i need to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a fucktard when i drive..

kthanks.
not my fault your rice couldnt hang... I think when the truth comes out you just didnt have enough powa to hang.. lol j/k

But no 100 isnt too crazy! IMO when you cruise you expect this.. FYI never cruise with a pack of croch rockets.. Ive seen 150 on a cruise..

BTW next time you can ride in the truck! dont worry about getting a ticket, just sit down ,STFU and hold on..hahaha
Old 11-09-2009, 01:36 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by ntinhri
not my fault your rice couldnt hang... I think when the truth comes out you just didnt have enough powa to hang.. lol j/k

But no 100 isnt too crazy! IMO when you cruise you expect this.. FYI never cruise with a pack of croch rockets.. Ive seen 150 on a cruise..

BTW next time you can ride in the truck! dont worry about getting a ticket, just sit down ,STFU and hold on..hahaha
Kerri can ride up front and I'll be in the back.
Old 11-09-2009, 01:58 PM
Vatican Assassin

MissmyE30 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
. ive realized i need to grow the fuck up and stop acting like a fucktard when i drive..

kthanks.
ride with me a little. you'll see the REAL fucktards.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:14 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by MissmyE30
ride with me a little. you'll see the REAL fucktards.
I didnt think you guys allowed ride alongs?
Old 11-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Kerri can ride up front and I'll be in the back.
ummmmmmm, I think you'd have more room in the back! plus its funn...errrrr....
Old 11-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Registered Member

D1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ntinhri
FYI never cruise with a pack of croch rockets.. Ive seen 150 on a cruise..
Squid cruise huh?

I'll refrain from triple digits unless at the strip or track.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
Squid cruise huh?

I'll refrain from triple digits unless at the strip or track.
your such a noble sole!

Quick Reply: Roanoke meet pics