Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 01-08-2013, 01:35 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Cut the center of the bumper this weekend and added a new front lip.
Attached Thumbnails Post pics of your ride!-image.jpg   Post pics of your ride!-image.jpg  
Old 01-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Looks mean! Lovin' it
Old 01-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Got my new track wheels today,finally. Rays/TE37V decals are still on backorder though.

And.............................................

My truck got totaled on the way home from work.I was stopped behind another car on Peter's Creek,and a woman in a minivan rear-ended me at about 50MPH.Never checked up,hit the brakes or anything.

Last edited by TNGChris; 01-09-2013 at 05:49 PM.
Old 01-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

Nice wheels, but that sucks about the truck....
Old 01-09-2013, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Got my new track wheels today,finally. Rays/TE37V decals are still on backorder though.
[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/teamnextgen/2013-01-09170815_zpsfe1ae9c3.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/teamnextgen/2013-01-09170758_zps5f9e47d7.jpg[/IG]

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/teamnextgen/2013-01-09170736_zps3f9630bb.jpg[/MG]

My truck got totaled on the way home from work.I was stopped behind another car on Peter's Creek,and a woman in a minivan rear-ended me at about 50MPH.Never checked up,hit the brakes or anything.
[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/teamnextgen/2013-01-09185556_zps5c8ffd6e.jpg[/IG]
Loving the wheels

The truck situation however, sucks.

I went by Vlatkos house last night and I seen the M sitting in the garage with the hood open. I was debating on stopping to take pictures but I didn't know when you would be back out
Old 01-09-2013, 08:31 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

[IMG]http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j227/teamnextgen/2013-01-09185556_zps5c8ffd6e.jpg[IMG]
Damn dude, i hope you made it out without injury. It's freaking scary how 95% of people on the roads drive.
Old 01-09-2013, 11:04 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

I love the wheels, I hate peters creek for that reason though.

Harley should remember when I rear ended that Cadillac back in high school with my truck. Bitch was on kolonapens (sp?) though, i couldn't prove it though.
Old 01-10-2013, 03:17 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Loving the wheels

The truck situation however, sucks.

I went by Vlatkos house last night and I seen the M sitting in the garage with the hood open. I was debating on stopping to take pictures but I didn't know when you would be back out
You should have stopped by.I was going to drive the car,and the battery was dead,so I'd hooked the charger up...Guess I'll be driving it a lot more now.

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
Damn dude, i hope you made it out without injury. It's freaking scary how 95% of people on the roads drive.
Yeah,the driver of the minivan instantly claimed all responsibility.She said "I never even saw you!"......Both me and the car in front of me had completely stopped and had been sitting for 2-3 seconds before she hit me,so she was well behind me.She had three kids in the car,so I'd say she had to be either turned around messing with them,texting,etc.....I never heard tires squeel,never saw her headlights dip,nothing.I went back to where she first hit me,and there's nothing leading up to that point.The lady that was behind her stopped and was freaking out at how hard the collision was.

As I was getting stopped behind the car in front of me,I looked in the mirror to see if I needed to take any evasive action.I saw a set of headlights way behind me,so I figured I was okay.Then I realized they were closing in on me really quickly,so I just pushed my head back against the headrest,eased up my grip on the wheel,and eased off the brake pedal right before she hit me.Even then it was still a hard hit-I'm sore as fuck this morning.

The scary part was I had just come from the grocery store,and I had a case of beer in the backseat.It ended up getting busted open,with beercans all over the truck and several gouged open and spewing beer everywhere!That could have been awkward,but the cop never questioned that.

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
I love the wheels, I hate peters creek for that reason though.

Harley should remember when I rear ended that Cadillac back in high school with my truck. Bitch was on kolonapens (sp?) though, i couldn't prove it though.
I hate it too.I can either come that way home,or go the backway on Greenridge/Woodhaven.That scares me because you have people hauling ass around all those turns,and I've had people come into my lane several times.I always try to be very aware of my surroundings,but the car in front of me caught me off guard when they completely stopped in the middle of the road to keep from running over half a bag of trash and some clothes that had fallen off a truck.They were in a CRV,so they could have run over it just fine as opposed to making a really dangerous situation.

Last edited by TNGChris; 01-10-2013 at 03:20 AM.
Old 01-10-2013, 07:17 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Damn Chris! I'm sorry that happened bro, but glad you're alive to talk about it. There are so many variables that could have taken you away in the blink of an eye. Alternatively, a little soreness is a win in my book for being hit that hard! Be sure to get any medical attention now that you think you might need. I was in a lot of accidents when I was younger that were other peoples fault and feel like my body is suffering now many years later as a result. My neck still bothers me from time to time, and I contribute that to a Roanoke City Police Officer that rear ended my parents (I was a young kid at the time) at about 35-40mph at a red light that we had been sitting still at for several minutes. It's not about finances whatsoever, but I do regret not being checked out when things like that have happened. Who knows what it will ultimately lead up to.

Anyway, glad you're alright homie! I guess you didn't have a little one with you, did you?
Old 01-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Yeah,the driver of the minivan instantly claimed all responsibility.She said "I never even saw you!"......Both me and the car in front of me had completely stopped and had been sitting for 2-3 seconds before she hit me,so she was well behind me. She had three kids in the car,so I'd say she had to be either turned around messing with them,texting,etc.....I never heard tires squeel,never saw her headlights dip,nothing.I went back to where she first hit me,and there's nothing leading up to that point.The lady that was behind her stopped and was freaking out at how hard the collision was.

As I was getting stopped behind the car in front of me,I looked in the mirror to see if I needed to take any evasive action.I saw a set of headlights way behind me,so I figured I was okay.Then I realized they were closing in on me really quickly,so I just pushed my head back against the headrest,eased up my grip on the wheel,and eased off the brake pedal right before she hit me.Even then it was still a hard hit-I'm sore as fuck this morning.

The scary part was I had just come from the grocery store,and I had a case of beer in the backseat.It ended up getting busted open,with beercans all over the truck and several gouged open and spewing beer everywhere!That could have been awkward,but the cop never questioned that.
I'd say you're dead on with that statement. I work 2nd shift, so when i'm going to work 95% of the traffic i encounter is either the elderly or housewifes/moms and i can't believe how many times i've see some woman with a van FULL of KIDS texting on the phone.

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!