Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Post pics of your ride!

Old 10-10-2012, 07:19 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Post pics of your ride!

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Looks cool. The way you go through vehicles the DMV might make you get a dealers license hah

I've had this a few months now man. You need to come down the hill more often.
Old 10-10-2012, 07:29 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I havent crossed over in a while. Just back and forth to work. Some little fag on a bike blew through a stop sign on craig as I was turning on today, then proceeds to start weaving in the lane. I thought he was being a douche so I downshifted to pass him and he looked like he was going to jump off the bike when I did, guess he actually didnt see me...
Old 10-10-2012, 07:38 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Thanks hombre. I saw where you and john went out to bobblets with preston. I'll have to join next time.

Last time i went to bobblets i ended up like this for 3 hours.LOL.

Ahahahaha! I meant to ask you about that.. So that WAS you they were talking about!
Old 10-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Ahahahaha! I meant to ask you about that.. So that WAS you they were talking about!
Oh yeah,that was me. My tcase got stuck on the rock and decided to emplode while trying to get it off. It took a few hours,a bottle jack,and lots of rocks to finally get off.
Old 10-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Nin
Registered Member

Nin has disabled reputation

NICE
Old 10-11-2012, 03:34 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Nin
NICE
nice first post...
Old 10-11-2012, 05:28 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Oh yeah,that was me. My tcase got stuck on the rock and decided to emplode while trying to get it off. It took a few hours,a bottle jack,and lots of rocks to finally get off.
That's what you get for going off of the trail making your own obstacles.

Glad it didn't mess anything up--or if it did, glad it wasn't worse.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:32 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

never posted pics of my wheels after twist & turns did the powder coating job...guys, I HIGHLY recommend them!! Incredible work, and only 1 week turnaround.

Old 10-12-2012, 06:59 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Car is lookin great! I'd like a ride to feel the powerband sometime

Anthony is good people, he won't do you wrong. Anyone know if he still has his e60 m5?
Old 10-12-2012, 07:11 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

eh...its okay. Adam passed me the other night in his jeep while I was going WOT.

:P

Quick Reply: Post pics of your ride!