Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Petrol heads, we shall have a gathering on the 8th of august to.. um gather, come out

Old 07-31-2010, 04:43 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Petrol heads, we shall have a gathering on the 8th of august to.. um gather, come out

Hello everybody. Erik (white and carbon s2k) asked me to post up here on this weeks upcoming meet. I heard the last one was pretty nice and had quite a bit of new people so luckily ill be at this one. On to the details...

Time: 7pm Sunday the 8th.
What to bring:Your happy ass. Your car (doesnt matter if its dope or not this isnt a show :P) Lawn chairs optional.

Both I and Erik request you respect others and the tanglewood mall lot by driving like adults and not half retarded 17 year olds that think their shit dont stink. If you are one of these people you get a warning and then asked to leave. Once you are out of the parking lot what you do is on you. (yes I copy pasted from the last one :P Sue me.)

Also we are looking to make this a regular event (held on a specific sunday of the month so I dont have to keep making threads...)
So any feedback on what sunday would help.. sadly I dont think that there will be one that will work for everybody but thats how it goes.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:46 AM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch
Default Re: Petrol heads, we shall have a gathering on the 8th of august to.. um gather, come

Holy cow! I think I can actually make it to this one! =)
Old 07-31-2010, 09:00 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Petrol heads, we shall have a gathering on the 8th of august to.. um gather, come

CHRIS! WE NEEDS TO DO WORK! So I can make it to this event... Ordering mad jdm parts throughout this week...

Btw, we should have bi-monthly meets... ooooooor a meet every week...
Old 07-31-2010, 10:06 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Sweet!!!

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
CHRIS! WE NEEDS TO DO WORK! So I can make it to this event... Ordering mad jdm parts throughout this week...

Btw, we should have bi-monthly meets... ooooooor a meet every week...
Well yes we need to do work so your car is back to rusted awesomeness.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:48 PM
Quick Image

AceTransAm02 will become famous soon enoughAceTransAm02 will become famous soon enough

Id love to come but Im actually leaving for my honeymoon that morning......but if you guys are going to make this a regular thing then Ill definetly come out to the next.....
Old 08-01-2010, 08:00 AM
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

Probably gonna miss this one.
Old 08-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

I'm trying to be there....Driving the M3 this time-the last meet made me feel like my hatchback ain't shit,what with all the K swapped cars

Originally Posted by AceTransAm02
Id love to come but Im actually leaving for my honeymoon that morning......but if you guys are going to make this a regular thing then Ill definetly come out to the next.....
F'n everywhere you have a chance > car meet
Old 08-01-2010, 04:57 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

i can bringz EF fohdoh if its running :|
Old 08-01-2010, 08:34 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I'm trying to be there....Driving the M3 this time-the last meet made me feel like my hatchback ain't shit,what with all the K swapped cars
I feel ya... I'm deff. tryin to get my shit back on the ground for this one... Its a 50/50 crap shoot at this time...

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
i can bringz EF fohdoh if its running :|
I tried... I sorry... Fuck Dynax and workin every day of my life...
Old 08-01-2010, 08:41 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
I was in Lynchburg Friday afternoon and I'm purdy sure I saw you strolling the opposite way in your Eclipse. Is your front bumper off or is it just majorly hacked for the fmic?

Quick Reply: Petrol heads, we shall have a gathering on the 8th of august to.. um gather, come out