Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

one last meet !!

Old 12-11-2009, 04:43 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: one last meet !!

Originally Posted by JWiLL2252
DAMN...low blow from a mini-trucker, lol, I love it when people talk about other people whom they barely know, well my Honda friend my mechanical resume may not be that of Darell's, however I did complete all the ASE Certifications at VWCC and I guarentee anything you would like to do to a mustang (especially an 03-04 Cobra) I could do with my eyes closed and I'll be the first to tell you I don't know a motha fuckkkin' thing about ANY mini-truckism, so I don't even wanna get into it...
Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Says the guy who doesn't even turn wrenches...

j/k
Old 12-11-2009, 05:54 AM
Registered Member

D1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JWiLL2252
I did complete all the ASE Certifications at VWCC and I guarentee anything you would like to do to a mustang (especially an 03-04 Cobra) I could do with my eyes closed
ASE doesn't mean you can do it bud. My father was one of the foremost experts on Diesels and Turbos and he had no true certifications. There's plenty of people with certifications coming out of college that can't truly function in the position.

You could do anything I'd like to do with a mustang? This I know you couldn't haha as I've owned and worked on my fair share.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:07 AM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
ASE doesn't mean you can do it bud. My father was one of the foremost experts on Diesels and Turbos and he had no true certifications. There's plenty of people with certifications coming out of college that can't truly function in the position.

You could do anything I'd like to do with a mustang? This I know you couldn't haha as I've owned and worked on my fair share.
HELLLOOO stranger! You coming to the cruise?
Old 12-11-2009, 06:17 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Dude you must missed the post i did well here it is

For only .60 cents a day you'll rescue animals from their abusers.
Hey e-bff how you

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 12-11-2009 at 06:20 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:24 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

And then I was all like hey, one last meat... Oh wooooooooord... I have ephedrine... YAY ME! Fuck you skanky smiling sewer monkey feel the wrath of banana elbows! Err something...
Old 12-11-2009, 07:26 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

And then I was all like hey, one last meat... Oh wooooooooord... I have ephedrine... YAY ME! Fuck you skanky smiling sewer monkey feel the wrath of banana elbows! Err something...
What for??
Old 12-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
What for??
what for what?
Old 12-11-2009, 07:32 AM
SUCKAFISH

what for what?
What are you talking about in your post im lost like always
Old 12-11-2009, 07:33 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
What are you talking about in your post im lost like always
The cabbage patch kids want my pancakes! They want to chew on my knee skin! You can not have chinese waffle cakes evil dirty whore! They'll never take me alive! Now fly super moose!
Old 12-11-2009, 10:10 AM
SUCKAFISH

The cabbage patch kids want my pancakes! They want to chew on my knee skin! You can not have chinese waffle cakes evil dirty whore! They'll never take me alive! Now fly super moose!
Dude udum..lol

Quick Reply: one last meet !!