Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The Official Western 2009 NFL thread.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:15 AM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Official Western 2009 NFL thread.

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by LLama; 10-16-2019 at 04:29 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:20 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW
Default Re: The Official Western 2009 NFL thread.

O shit *****,

Houston Texans are gonna run shit all year.

F UUUUUUUUU
Old 09-10-2009, 07:21 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

WHO?
Old 09-10-2009, 07:30 AM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

Originally Posted by JROW
O shit *****,

Houston Texans are gonna run shit all year.

F UUUUUUUUU
slaton... that is all...
Old 09-10-2009, 07:36 AM
Unconfirmed User

Xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by LLama; 10-16-2019 at 04:30 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:37 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Interesting, we share alot of the same opinions Llama.... we may get along afterall. Oh wait, no.... Patriots suck. I do agree with alot of what you say, except Brady being athletic! Thats a joke right. He's probably one of the worst athlete playing the position! Smart, yes extremely... but athletic, no. Lets see how many throws or runs he makes out of the pocket this year. When he gets out there, he's a lame duck. Bill said that very thing when he was describing how he could use Cassell differently, moving the pocket and play action run options last year since he had a more athletic qb.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:39 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by LLama
WHO?
You heard me, I'm like nostradamus with that shit.

I'm full of shit.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:44 AM
Unconfirmed User

I consider intelligence as part of the whole of athleticism... He's an athlete, and his stats speak for themselves...

Highest total passing touchdowns in a regular season: 50 (2007) NFL Record
Largest touchdown to interception difference: +42 (2007) NFL Record

87–24 (regular season), 101–27 (career) as a starter
19.05 passing attempts per touchdown (career)
43.35 passing attempts per interception (career)
7–0 (career) in overtime games
27–5 (career) vs NFC teams
84–1 (regular season) when the Patriots have a lead at any time in the fourth quarter
28 game-winning drives after a Patriots' fourth-quarter tie or deficit

NFL record for most consecutive wins in post season: 10 (broke record of Green Bay's Bart Starr).
Most consecutive post season wins (college and professional combined): 12
3 Super Bowl victories
2 Super Bowl MVP awards
Most completions in a Super Bowl (32 in Super Bowl XXXVIII)
Most career Super Bowl completions (100 in four games)
Highest completion percentage in a single game, minimum 20 attempts (26 of 28, 92.9%, against Jacksonville in 2007 AFC Divisional round)

And you know what the best part is? He wasn't even expected to play college football, he wasn't "athletic" enough
Old 09-10-2009, 07:47 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Originally Posted by LLama
Yes, you backed out.

Maybe not all people are bandwagon patriots fans. Have you looked around at facebook or any of that shit and seen the 90238403482 million females that love the steelers all of sudden? There are a million bandwagon fans of the steelers, all of who liked the cowboys in the 90s--there really isn't a bandwagon following of the patriots. As you can probably tell, I'm an NFL fan. I couldn't give a drop of piss about any other league or sport, I don't keep up with it. The patriots are the 2nd team I've liked in my life, and it's mainly due to Tom Brady and their management. They want to win, and that's important to me.

"Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is." - Vince Lombardi

Bill may be arrogant, but I can argue with his credentials as to why he has the right to be, if anyone does... if you want?

You're being completely naive if you don't think NFL teams haven't watched and recorded signals (OF ALL SORTS) for a LONG time. They were just the first to get caught... I don't think it's right, nor do I support that, and I'm not even excusing it. What I'm saying is that if everyone in baseball were taking illegal supplements, do you hate barry bonds for being 1 of 1,000, just because that's who was dominant at the time, and who they went after?
I'm not naive to signal stealing.... but I think it's safe to say that Bill was the only coach to employ someone on his staff for the sole purpose of cheating. Thats a fact, and the reason he got caught. And I don't believe Brady is of high character personally... professionally, yes. But not in his personal life.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:51 AM
Unconfirmed User

"He seemed underrated and almost overlooked. He doesn't have the arm of Peyton Manning, he doesn't have tattoos, he doesn't take steroids, and he's never held out for more money. All he knows how to do is WIN. Former football greats say he exemplifies what the American athlete should be." - 60 minutes, on Tom Brady.

You do know that Brady took a paycut, when he could have demanded much more, for the sole purpose of allowing the team to build itself better under the salary cap, right?

Quick Reply: The Official Western 2009 NFL thread.