Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Octoberfest @ VIR whos gona be there?

Old 10-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Drives a Mustang

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6
Default Re: Octoberfest @ VIR whos gona be there?

oops, didnt see this thread. i was there lol
Old 10-12-2010, 01:50 AM
EMPIRE

ShortStackSoJDM has disabled reputation

i was there all 3 days. this was 4th time going to this event and it was the worst turnout ever. apperently summit point was having a so rad drift competition and that why they didnt have one. im guessing that the reason behind the poor turnout.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:23 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

yea.. thats what i hird.. some ppl were talking that
Old 10-12-2010, 08:48 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
i think i saw you i passed you heading from the bridge to the paddoc, i kinda waved from my car and you just looked at me haha
I saw you and wasnt sure till I saw you wave... then it I passed and it was too late LOL

I wont be back next year, This year was horrible compaired to the past several I've been too.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:07 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

yea.. ots caue they were having a drift event at someother palce.. i cant think of it off the top of my head now lol but next year ill be raceing in it, i jjust need to finish school first lol it would suck to wreck my DD
Old 10-12-2010, 05:35 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
yea.. ots caue they were having a drift event at someother palce.. i cant think of it off the top of my head now lol but next year ill be raceing in it, i jjust need to finish school first lol it would suck to wreck my DD
Summit point. I was dissapointed at the classes they had racing on the full course as well. :/ Normally Im used to seeing the GT1, GT2 classes and not a bunch of n00bs doing HPDEs.
Old 10-12-2010, 05:38 PM
i anger trendy kids.

haha yea true.. its been awhile sence ive ben to vir.. the last thing i went to there was the ferrari challenge...... amazing!! omg! lol the sound of soooooo many v8, v10, v12.....amazing haha