Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The New Chevrolet Cobalt..

Old 09-05-2004, 11:48 AM
Ivy Tadita

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The New Chevrolet Cobalt..

Originally Posted by srt4hokie
Has GM ever done a turbo car? Or do they just do there SC 3600?
Yes, there were several Geo models that came turbocharged.. early metros and prism had a turbocharged model believe it or not.
Old 09-05-2004, 12:03 PM
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie

Crossbreed of a Civic and Cavilier
Old 09-05-2004, 12:07 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Has GM ever done a turbo car? Or do they just do there SC 3600?
Yes, the Buick Grand National is a great example. And the motor your thinking of is actually a 3800 SC. Commonly seen in GTP's and Buick Rivieras
Old 09-05-2004, 12:08 PM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Yah I knew about the GN's what about a turbo 4 though?
Old 09-05-2004, 12:09 PM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by cootees
Yes, there were several Geo models that came turbocharged.. early metros and prism had a turbocharged model believe it or not.

Hum never heard of those
Old 09-05-2004, 01:16 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

I don't see how some of you see a cavalier in the car at all.. I mean look at the last gen cavalier, it looks nothing alike lol.. the body lines are completely different, i can sort of see the civic in the headlights, only because of the size.. even the shape of the headlights are way different.. oh well.. I guess somone will buy the car and then we will see how capable it really is.
Old 09-05-2004, 01:19 PM
VA

travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd travisnd

I would drive it.
Old 09-05-2004, 04:53 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Yah I knew about the GN's what about a turbo 4 though?
yep. they did a turbo sunbird in 87ish, not to mention a turbo 3.1 V6 in the grand Prix in 1988, IIRC.

Turbo Sprint in 84-86 (which would haul immortal ass with a little work, 1400lb car and about 150hp... ) and of course the turbo metro, which was a canadian export for some reason, it was a 1.0 turbo (no boost at all though...it was a shitcan. and a bitch to work on.)
Old 09-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fc735
yep. they did a turbo sunbird in 87ish, not to mention a turbo 3.1 V6 in the grand Prix in 1988, IIRC.

Turbo Sprint in 84-86 (which would haul immortal ass with a little work, 1400lb car and about 150hp... ) and of course the turbo metro, which was a canadian export for some reason, it was a 1.0 turbo (no boost at all though...it was a shitcan. and a bitch to work on.)
.....I like your sig
Old 09-05-2004, 05:10 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

gracias

Quick Reply: The New Chevrolet Cobalt..