Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

mt pass civic wreck

Old 09-11-2004, 04:25 PM
wtb scoobie snacks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
musicmaniac is on a distinguished road
Default mt pass civic wreck

i was just saying that a late 80s civic coupe black? primer? wrecked on mt pass in botetourt co. it had a chrome exhaust, monster tach and lots of guages. from what i heard from the girl who hit him (90s cherokee sport) he was chasin someone and was goin at least 50 mph (speed limit = 35) and he lost control on a downward left turn and did like a 180 and she hit him in the rear and forced the car to make another 180 into the ditch. the rear end of the civic was heavily crushed and all the glass tailights were shattered as well as the top frame was crunched up and the rear drivetrain was shot. dont kno the guy but just stopped to talk and help him if he needed some. srry but i didnt have any film in my camera but it was a mess.
Old 09-11-2004, 04:44 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: mt pass civic wreck

"another one bites the dust..."

/Freddie Mercury
Old 09-11-2004, 08:30 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

rear drivetrain on a FWD? hehe, I know what you were sayin..

..one less riced out car on the road...(I hope the person is alright though and they get a car and treat it right)
Old 09-11-2004, 08:45 PM
wtb scoobie snacks

musicmaniac is on a distinguished road

yeah the dude is aiigt he just climbed out and started yelling at her bc his car was f'd up
Old 09-11-2004, 08:53 PM
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by musicmaniac
yeah the dude is aiigt he just climbed out and started yelling at her bc his car was f'd up
ohh poor poor guy.. it was all the other drivers fault.

unfortunately the capabilities of most 'tuners' cars far exceed their driving ability. if you wreck your car, don't point the finger at someone else. the other driver may have been at fault, but from what you said in your original post, I have a feeling he shouldn't point the finger at anyone but himself.

hope everyone is okay, and physically capable of attending a driving school one day..
Old 09-12-2004, 01:12 AM
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

So the sage lives on.