Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

more stupid fuckers.

Old 02-04-2005, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
elementalwindx has disabled reputation
Default more stupid fuckers.

*This is another bad traffic bitch thread, if you don't want to waste more of your life reading about them, hit the X in the top right*

College Rd. Wilm, NC it's a 4 lane rd each way in certain parts. 2 crotch rocket riders are chillin at a light, revvin, and bumpin the car in front of them w/ they're front tires, then when the light turns green they decide to zoom past that car (while in the same lane) on both sides, nearly getting ran over by a mini van which in turn slams on the brakes and almost gets rear ended by a guy in a F-350. Then at the next light in front of 4 police cars, 3 of which the officers are taking care of some kind of event that took place, they decided to just walk they're bikes (while riding them) thru the 4 lanes of traffic, from left to right, right in front of all these cars that are back to back in 5' o clock traffic.

Oh and earlier...

I was on a 5 lane road and in the right lane this fucking idiot lets this guy thru (like i bitched about in a previous thread) and everyone in the left lane was going normal speed, but like 10 cars in the right lane were backed up, but the rest of the lane ahead of the guy trying to get thru had already cleared up at least 2 stop lights away, it was so bad that people in the right lane at the back, were going around them in the left lane. GRR It frusterates me seeing that shit. Makes me want to shoot them in the heads leaving them there at the steering wheel with they're bloody heads making the horn go off non-stop.....

*END OF SADISTIC VENT*

P.S. To the assholes that do that shit.... I'm sharing this with you and hope you get this: http://www.stickykeys.org/dict1/crustypizza.html (sorry to those who puke from this photo, my friend just sent it to me over aim)

Last edited by elementalwindx; 02-04-2005 at 06:58 PM.
Old 02-05-2005, 03:02 AM
'bout time

VTFORDLADY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: more stupid fuckers.

Originally Posted by elementalwindx
Then at the next light in front of 4 police cars, 3 of which the officers are taking care of some kind of event that took place, they decided to just walk they're bikes (while riding them) thru the 4 lanes of traffic, from left to right, right in front of all these cars that are back to back in 5' o clock traffic.

I wouldn't worry much about these guys, sounds like they won't be around long enough to worry about anyhow
Old 02-05-2005, 08:19 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

stupid fuckers and darwinism sound very much alike down there.
Old 02-06-2005, 03:39 PM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by fc735
stupid fuckers and darwinism sound very much alike down there.
I fully agree....thank god I was born in Roanoke.
Old 02-07-2005, 05:32 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

thats what gives motorcycle riders a bad name, what a bunch of dicks oh well, riding like that will take care of them soon enough... cant believe they were bumping the car in front of them!