Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

This is a loving thread.

Old 01-12-2009, 06:32 AM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is a loving thread.

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
These girls are high IQ, hot as hell, and actually have some drive to do something for themselves.
The opposite of Roanoke?
Old 01-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by LLama
The opposite of Roanoke?
Exactly.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:36 AM
Registered Member

diamondstargsx has disabled reputation

where you at dex,still with the four legged skank?
Old 01-23-2009, 10:49 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

the bullshit Im addressin check up on some next level shit never been fucked in the game I'M CELIBATE
Old 01-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

I've gone out @ UVA once or twice. I kinda like Three a lot, pretty chill place. And I would have to agree about it being the exact, polar opposite or the 'noke.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:06 AM
Unconfirmed User

I think I'm going to try charlottesville sat night... any actual night clubs? or just hole in the wall bars?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:36 AM
Famous...

Originally Posted by diamondstargsx
where you at dex,still with the four legged skank?
You're so weak dude... Grown any hair yet?

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
I've gone out @ UVA once or twice. I kinda like Three a lot, pretty chill place. And I would have to agree about it being the exact, polar opposite or the 'noke.
Lot of hot girls at Three on big dance nights.

I think I'm going to try charlottesville sat night... any actual night clubs? or just hole in the wall bars?
Why didn't you tell me? Not REAL clubs... A few decent ones. Mostly just bars. Anyway, this weekend wasn't a good weekend because of frat stuff. However, I went to a badass house party Friday night and wow... I was on my game with girls there. 4 numbers and took an Asian girl downstairs. Starting to love Asian girls. She loved me because I can speak Chinese... And because I'm the fucking man.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:32 AM
Unconfirmed User

See post in other thread... it sucked ass IMO.

The house party thing would've probably been more fun...
Old 01-27-2009, 09:59 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
You're so weak dude... Grown any hair yet?

Lot of hot girls at Three on big dance nights.

Why didn't you tell me? Not REAL clubs... A few decent ones. Mostly just bars. Anyway, this weekend wasn't a good weekend because of frat stuff. However, I went to a badass house party Friday night and wow... I was on my game with girls there. 4 numbers and took an Asian girl downstairs. Starting to love Asian girls. She loved me because I can speak Chinese... And because I'm the fucking man.
Any crazy ass cars driven by students there or just the old rich people that inhabit the town itself?
Old 01-27-2009, 11:24 AM
Famous...

See post in other thread... it sucked ass IMO.

The house party thing would've probably been more fun...
Oh, it would have for sure.

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Any crazy ass cars driven by students there or just the old rich people that inhabit the town itself?
Oh shit yeah. I regularly see an Aston Martin driven by some douche. There is also a kid with a GT3. Then the usual M3's, Range Rover's, and AMG's.

Quick Reply: This is a loving thread.